Trump Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post

ALL THEY WANT from now till election day is for every news agency and media outlet to be able to say "Convicted Felon Donald Trump (fill in the blank"). They don't give a flying flip about all the recourse that will eventually occur down the road due to the unfair trail. Right now they just need to be able to call him a convicted felon.

That is Merchans job right now. That is Braggs job right now. ..to get it done!
    And if that don't work?

Comment

Another scenario is the continuation indefinitely of this bogus show trial. Sometimes juries cannot agree on a verdict and will notify the judge that they cannot agree. In most cases the judge will instruct them to return and deliberate further. If they are still deadlocked the judge will call a hung jury and the case will have to be tried again by another jury if it does not settle in the interim (which happens a lot after a hung jury). I can see this crooked judge doing just that. There is NO set time limit on how long a jury has to deliberate and this judge most likely will not impose a time limit and could order them to continue indefinitely or he might decide to go with another jury all over again meanwhile keeping Trump locked down in the court all summer long. At some point this is going to blow wide open if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        An the last nail in this judge's coffin was he would not allow the last defense witness to testify. The premier of knowledge of the election interference laws. If found guilty the verdict will be quickly overturned and at some point this judge will be brought up on charges of judicial misconduct along with Bragg and others. Hope I live to see it.
        I’ll bet that judge will retire immediately after the trial and wash his hands of the whole fiasco.
        Last edited by IowaHunter; 05-25-2024, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post

It that judge will retire immediately after the trial and wash his hands of the whole fiasco.
          And under a golden parachute to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

And if that don't work?
            i guess we will see in a couple days

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

i guess we will see in a couple days
              Maybe & maybe not. A hung jury can drag it out weeks or even months depending on what this judge does.

Comment

Comment

Robert Dinero is a Mook - M. O. O. K.

Whatever that is. Video going around on X now LOL.. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I don’t hate anyone but I despise that person! He’s living in a movie lol

Comment

I don't think that went as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Old washed up retread of an actor. Belongs on the View.

Comment

Just read that Secret Service is preparing for Trump to spend time behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                            Well, that ain't gonna happen. He will be out on immediate bond while the appeal goes to SCOTUS. If they throw him in jail the whole country will blow apart. Millions will march on Washington DC.

Comment

DC…forget that. Im going to WalMart for a new big screen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                                Interesting thought- do they protect him in prison? Not that I think it will happen just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X