GWU protestors demanding president and provost beheadings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fence em all in. You reap what you sow.

Sounds peaceful enough, they shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

Comment

Let the college fail....as others said, reap what you have sewn.

Comment

Give em all machetes and let em start chopping after all you taught and trained them.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Let the college fail....as others said, reap what you have sewn.
          I’ve been saying this for a long, long time!

Comment

This just keeps getting better. Now you have students, or at least one in particular as ASU, whining that she can’t walk in graduation because she took part in the protest on campus, was arrested and then suspended so she can’t take her finals.

These are the same people demanding free stuff from the g00bermint (tax dollars) and expecting the loans they took for their useless Liberal Arts degrees to be paid off (also tax dollars).

Reap what you sew indeed. Glad to see sew didn’t get autocorrected this time. Now, ask AOC how to run a corn dog stand or something.

I would’ve posted a link but the phone isn’t cooperating with the webz. Still on the main page of The Blaze at the time of this post though.

Comment

This should take care of it
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	26788699
              ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Couple of House Reps, one from Texas (Randy Weber) just introduced a bill that would send anyone arrested and convicted at these anti Israel protests, to a 6 month exile in Gaza.

I love it, unfortunately, doubt it gets beyond be a proposed bill, the Senate certainly won’t pass it.
                Weber is my representative.

I get Dade Phelan as my Texas representative on the moderate to RINO side of the GOP as contrasted to Weber from the US House.

Comment

Serious question. What if the president came down and put his head in the Guillotine. Would they do it? Is it even functional?

I say call the protestors bluff. If he dies, everyone in the crowd charged with murder or accessory to murder.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    Serious question. What if the president came down and put his head in the Guillotine. Would they do it? Is it even functional?

I say call the protestors bluff. If he dies, everyone in the crowd charged with murder or accessory to murder.
                    Easy for you to say, it’s not your head in the guillotine. But if the president of this university had balls, this protest would have never gotten this far in the 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Easy for you to say, it’s not your head in the guillotine. But if the president of this university had balls, this protest would have never gotten this far in the 1st place
                      It's a serious question though. What if the president came down and said sure, let's do this. Do you really think the protestors would follow through?

My second comment was probably unnecessary, I wasn't seriously suggesting he do it. I am curious if the protestors were called on their ridiculous guillotine, would they follow through?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

It's a serious question though. What if the president came down and said sure, let's do this. Do you really think the protestors would follow through?

My second comment was probably unnecessary, I wasn't seriously suggesting he do it. I am curious if the protestors were called on their ridiculous guillotine, would they follow through?
                        No. They dont actually want to do anything. They just want attention, which everyone keeps giving them. If everyone ignored them, they'd wander on back wherever they came from

Comment

They are just a bunch of booger picking paid protestors.. They aren't going to do anything but make a bunch of noise.
                          I pray for the day that we the people have had enough, organize, and march in by the 10's of thousands and squash this type of garbage every time it pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                            They are just a bunch of booger picking paid protestors.. They aren't going to do anything but make a bunch of noise.
                            I pray for the day that we the people have had enough, organize, and march in by the 10's of thousands and squash this type of garbage every time it pops up.
                            most people on our side don't have the time for this kind of B.S. you know with work and making a living and all of that.
                            But yes it would be great.

Comment

Working...
                            X