• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay C
    replied
    Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Possible?? At the manufacturer?? Lol
    That yard the boats are in is a defense manufacturer.

That isn’t odd or out of place

Leave a comment:

• PondPopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Possible military crafts at a manufacturer that is a defense contractor, in a city with a naval base...

Hardly evidence for any of the claims that guy made.
    Possible?? At the manufacturer?? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Clay C
    replied

Well lookey there..

And some just automatically call him crazy.. Lol

Honestly he didn’t look a bit crazy or high, to me anyway.

Possible military crafts at a manufacturer that is a defense contractor, in a city with a naval base...

Hardly evidence for any of the claims that guy made.
    Last edited by Clay C; 04-24-2024, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PondPopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Well lookey there..

And some just automatically call him crazy.. Lol

Honestly he didn’t look a bit crazy or high, to me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Artos
    replied
    Ran across this.

Leave a comment:

• Archereject
    replied
    Interesting times we live in.

Leave a comment:

• Playa
    replied

How do you know he is crazy??

Because like I explained earlier, it was pretty obvious and that has little to do with anything he said….

Leave a comment:

• CEO
    replied
    Eric Holder still has bills to pay.

Leave a comment:

• PondPopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    A crazy guy getting arrested claiming he's under direct orders from the President?

What would the cartels gain from attacking the United States?
    How do you know he is crazy??

Leave a comment:

• Clay C
    replied
    A crazy guy getting arrested claiming he's under direct orders from the President?

What would the cartels gain from attacking the United States?

Leave a comment:

• Playa
    replied

Is it true? Maybe. Is our government that corrupt? You answered that one.
    Of course anytime someone is talking about a government conspiracy as crazy as the one this fella is talking about, the general public will automatically think their cheese has slid off their cracker, but that doesn’t mean it has, and that he is crazy.
    It just means we have been programmed to automatically think he is, every time..

If you have seen any recent pics of the cartel armies then you have seen just how heavily equipped they have recently become… Who knows where the equipment is coming from but my bet it’s from the US.
    And if anyone finds that hard to believe then they haven’t been paying attention.
    It wasn’t what he was saying, it was his speech patterns, and body language that makes me question his sanity. The context of the video makes me question its authenticity. There’s nothing indicating he’s a marine other than an olive drab t-shirt and the fairly sarcastic address from the police officer.

Leave a comment:

• PondPopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Playa View Post

I mean, could it be? Sure, Biden’s predecessor had a similar course of action with Fast & Furious, so it’s completely feasible they would take it to the next level from small arms to full on classified machinery.

but if you can’t tell that guy is a few fries short of a happy meal, you’ll fall for anything, I guess. Nothing about that video makes any sense.
    Is it true? Maybe. Is our government that corrupt? You answered that one.
    Of course anytime someone is talking about a government conspiracy as crazy as the one this fella is talking about, the general public will automatically think their cheese has slid off their cracker, but that doesn’t mean it has, and that he is crazy.
    It just means we have been programmed to automatically think he is, every time..

If you have seen any recent pics of the cartel armies then you have seen just how heavily equipped they have recently become… Who knows where the equipment is coming from but my bet it’s from the US.
    And if anyone finds that hard to believe then they haven’t been paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• Playa
    replied
    Would I be in the least bit surprised??? NOT ONE BIT..

https://x.com/laralogan/status/17828...RuCh4uknQ&s=01
    I mean, could it be? Sure, Biden’s predecessor had a similar course of action with Fast & Furious, so it’s completely feasible they would take it to the next level from small arms to full on classified machinery.

but if you can’t tell that guy is a few fries short of a happy meal, you’ll fall for anything, I guess. Nothing about that video makes any sense.

Leave a comment:

• PondPopper
    started a topic This is interesting!!

This is interesting!!

Would I be in the least bit surprised??? NOT ONE BIT..

Working...
X