Airport Exec killed in ATF raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airport Exec killed in ATF raid

Is anyone else following the case of Bryan Malinowski, the Executive Director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Arkansas? ATF served a warrant and he was shot in the head. He was accused of basically what the ATF rule passed last week, he was an individual who would buy guns, and sell them at gun shows as his “personal collection.” The ATF is now saying no body cam video exists, though it’s been part of their policy since 2022.

It’s a weird situation, and it seems there’s got to be more to this. I would imagine that one has to play “Arkansas Chess” to run the airport with the Clinton namesake, I doubt they just give that role to the most qualified, likely the most connected. And imagine if he were black instead of white and had been killed by federal agents on a no knock warrant and the video footage was non-existent…. Little Rock would be on fire by now.
    Last edited by Playa; 04-22-2024, 04:23 PM.

Sold over 150 guns in 2 years, 3 of them to undercover agents and 6 others were used in crimes or found on gang members. He was doing straw purchases and working the gun shows. We all know selling guns in that manner is asking for trouble and he clearly did not care, however I do not understand why the ATF had to do a pre dawn raid on this guy at his house which ended up with one ATF agent shot and Malinowski getting shot in the head.

The ATF never charged him with anything either.

Comment

Sucks for the guys family but the first publicized enforcement action by the ATFE on this new reg blowing up in the worst way in their face is breathtakingly beautiful.

Comment

DEA many years ago kicked down door at my mother in laws house early morning raid to grab my brother in law.....he was in shower about to go to work, one road in and out, and not a violence type arrest. Basically he had bought heroin at the same dealer that sold to Mark Tuinea (sp?) of Dallas Cowboys that had OD death....BIL had nothing to do with the sale just bought from same place but DEA had a high profile case to make the front pages so rather than do a traffic stop on a non violent person get all dressed up and make a show of it......tried the same in Waco but didn't work out too well for ATF........I'm sure the guy they shot in Arkansas they could just as easily walked into his office that day and arrested him but no fun or show in that for them........and the no body cam video's of how many agents ?? And Epstein hung himself.......

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Sold over 150 guns in 2 years, 3 of them to undercover agents and 6 others were used in crimes or found on gang members. He was doing straw purchases and working the gun shows. We all know selling guns in that manner is asking for trouble and he clearly did not care, however I do not understand why the ATF had to do a pre dawn raid on this guy at his house which ended up with one ATF agent shot and Malinowski getting shot in the head.

The ATF never charged him with anything either.
          Very true.. Hmm.

Well I wonder why they never shot Eric Holder in the head???
          Fast and Furious was much worse!!

Comment

Because Eric deserves it.

Comment

I don't get it. the profit margin on guns is next to nothing unless you're getting them for free.

Comment

Y'all might want to watch this. It pretty well sums it up.....
                On Huckabee, a dawn raid on the home of Bryan Malinowski on March 19, 2024, ended with the Little Rock, AR airport employee being fatally shot by ATF agents....

This was for serving a search warrant, not an arrest warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Sold over 150 guns in 2 years
                  Well ****. I anticipate us losing a couple of TBHer classified kings based on these numbers

Comment

He must have had something on the Clintons.

Comment

Crazy story, ATF may have another Boo Boo on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        He must have had something on the Clintons.
                        Naw, they all commit suicide, even when tied to a tree and shot with a shotgun.

Comment

Speaking of the ATF, the Gun Control Act of 1968, the government induced breakdown of the family (especially black families), the Vietnam War, and many of the other government programs that have driven this country downhill, all brought to you by this man.
                          When it came to subterfuge, lying, intimidation, hypocrisy, bigotry, fraud, and possibly murder, few can touch US President Lyndon Baines Johnson. So, who wa...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Well ****. I anticipate us losing a couple of TBHer classified kings based on these numbers
                            😁

Comment

Latest. Looks like ASP was very limited in their scope.
                              Taking bets that it will be swept under the rug.
                              Officials with the Arkansas State Police said they have completed their investigation into the shooting of the former executive director of the Little Rock airport by federal agents serving a searc…

Comment

Working...
                              X