RFK Jr Running Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFK Jr Running Mate

Running as an independent, JFK Jr is set to announce his VP choice today. Expected to be Nichole Shanahan a lawyer from the Oakland/SF area.

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Running as an independent, JFK Jr is set to announce his VP choice today. Expected to be Nichole Shanahan a lawyer from the Oakland/SF area.
    LOL, so alienate anyone outside of the Bay Area, LA, and NYC by picking someone from SF, and alienate the people in those three cities by picking a lawyer?!

I read an article the other day that the left is finally realizing RFK is pulling more people away from Wild Joe than DJT. I love it.

Trump in a landslide in November.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

LOL, so alienate anyone outside of the Bay Area, LA, and NYC by picking someone from SF, and alienate the people in those three cities by picking a lawyer?!

I read an article the other day that the left is finally realizing RFK is pulling more people away from Wild Joe than DJT. I love it.

Trump in a landslide in November.
      His niece was on CNN this morning calling his independent run “dangerous “ because recent polls showed 70% of his voters were being pulled from Biden, rather than Trump and could likely result in Trump’s victory

i dont know anything about her, but “Bay area attorney” screams Uber-Liberal

Comment

I’d like to see RFK and also whoever he picks as VP included in debates. It will force Sleepy Joe and BJ Harris to debate I would think. I can’t see DJT turning down a debate

Comment

This can only benefit Trump

Comment

Yeah, she leans left & does nothing to hurt trump with this pick...glen, I really don't think they are going to allow potato to debate??

Comment

She used to be married to Google co founder so she likely has the code and algorithms to access the voting machines and she is fluent in AI. Watch out!

Comment

She has a few skeletons rattling around in her closet it seems.
                • Nicole Shanahan, 37, is said to have had a brief affair with Elon Musk at Art Basel, an arts festival in Miami, in December of last year
                • The affair reportedly prompted her Google co-founder husband, Sergey Brin, to file for divorce from Shanahan in January
                • It also ended the long-term friendship between Musk and Brin
                • Shanahan is now asking for $1 million in the divorce - a far cry from what she had as a child when she lived off food stamps
                • She has spoken about growing up to two unemployed parents - a father who was mentally ill and a Chinese immigrant mother
                • Shanahan said those years taught her to be resourceful, and she has since gone on to found an AI-patent company and an investment firm

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  She has a few skeletons rattling around in her closet it seems.
                  • Nicole Shanahan, 37, is said to have had a brief affair with Elon Musk at Art Basel, an arts festival in Miami, in December of last year
                  • The affair reportedly prompted her Google co-founder husband, Sergey Brin, to file for divorce from Shanahan in January
                  • It also ended the long-term friendship between Musk and Brin
                  • Shanahan is now asking for $1 million in the divorce - a far cry from what she had as a child when she lived off food stamps
                  • She has spoken about growing up to two unemployed parents - a father who was mentally ill and a Chinese immigrant mother
                  • Shanahan said those years taught her to be resourceful, and she has since gone on to found an AI-patent company and an investment firm
                  Sounds like divorce drama posturing by both sides....and I mean c'mon, married to Sergey and ONLY asking for $1 million? Maybe $100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    This can only benefit Trump
                    yep..

but we don't live in a real world. They could use this as the excuse how Trump loses. And people will fall for it. Just say after the election that too many people hate Trump (like last time) and voted 3rd party. Insta excuse.

Comment

Are we sure this hurts biden more than Trump? A lot of conservative leaning folks were jumping on the RFK wagon previously. And the democrats seem to be better at biting the bullet and doing what's best for the party.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        And the democrats seem to be better at biting the bullet and doing what's best for the party.
                        That's because the majority of democrats are not very smart people and the ones that are intelligent are evil or have zero common sense. Democrats generally do as they are told by the slave masters. They can't think for themselves or are too scared to go against their masters.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

That's because the majority of democrats are not very smart people and the ones that are intelligent are evil or have zero common sense. Democrats generally do as they are told by the slave masters. They can't think for themselves or are too scared to go against their masters.
                          We have had similar discussions about Dems, once they get in to vote they just can't bring themselves to not vote democrat regardless of what they see or how bad the economy is and the cost's of all goods through the roof....it's a mental illness and if you can disprove one of their lies/misconceptions they just come up with another one....they simply ignore all the evidence and just say "Trump is a racist" when history proves completely opposite, amongst all their other ridiculous claims. I think the never Trump crowd will vote RFK and Dems will vote democrat. I bet my sister votes RFK and he will pull more votes from Trump, both sides claim it helps them.....good thing is the "news" will probably go on an RFK onslaught.....now what they will do to hurt democrats is RFK and running mate appeal to the young voters, at least that is what I've heard for what that's worth but I don't watch or listen to any news other than WBAP in morning if in my truck. Obviously pure speculation on my part, same as anyone elses.

Comment

Young, Beautiful and FILTHY RICH???
                            Yep she’s gotta be bat chit crazy!!

Comment

She is funding this parade. And honestly I don't hate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X