Shohei Otanhi gambling scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shohei Otanhi gambling scandal

The skeptic in me knowing how corrupted sports have become says that MLB is saving its golden boy from this scandal and having to Pete Rose him from the game....
    I wouldnt be surprised that he was involved somehow.....and the interpreter is the scapegoat....
    How would a interpreter have access to his bank accounts.....

This stinks to high heaven

Shohei Ohtani plans to speak to the media on Monday for the first time since illegal gambling and theft allegations against his ex-interpreter emerged.
    Shohei Ohtani plans to speak to the media on Monday for the first time since illegal gambling and theft allegations against his ex-interpreter emerged.

There’s no way that either he or his accountant(s) couldn’t have known. My opinion anyway, for whatever that’s worth.

Comment

If baseball lets this slip by,Pete Rose should immediately be put in the HOF with a public apology

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
        If baseball lets this slip by,Pete Rose should immediately be put in the HOF with a public apology
        I agree. Who doesn’t miss $4.5mm from their bank account??

Comment

Realistically
          what isn’t corrupted?

Comment

Clay Travis called BS on Ohtanhi explanation...said no bookie is taking large bets from a guy that makes $200k a year like the interpreter was making.....especially $4.5 million total.....Again, no way this is adding up...but MLB will fall on this sword....

Pete Rose chimed in also....and said **** I wish I gad an interpreter back in the 70s and 80s

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Clay Travis called BS on Ohtanhi explanation...said no bookie is taking large bets from a guy that makes $200k a year like the interpreter was making.....especially $4.5 million total.....Again, no way this is adding up...but MLB will fall on this sword....

Pete Rose chimed in also....and said **** I wish I gad an interpreter back in the 70s and 80s
              Yep this.

Comment

He's full of BS and telling lie after lie. Punishment should be lifetime banned but MLB isn't going to do it since he's a big draw.

Comment

Working...
                X