No announcement yet.

What is wrong with the Republican party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing that is wrong with the dems--they are self-serving folks and they come first and not our repubic.

Comment

So are we close to being 3rd world Country yet? As far as politicians being con men I know we are. But I guess as long as people have money to go hunting etc. they'll say we are not. Writing is on the wall though!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        So are we close to being 3rd world Country yet? As far as politicians being con men I know we are. But I guess as long as people have money to go hunting etc. they'll say we are not. Writing is on the wall though!
        We are a long ways from 3rd world at the moment but we are absolutely on the fast track in that direction. With the amount of drastically negative change we have seen in this country just since Obama, Im not sure how anyone could disagree. If so what has improved for the better??
        Our children, grandchildren and future generations will be the ones that suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

We are a long ways from 3rd world at the moment but we are absolutely on the fast track in that direction. With the amount of drastically negative change we have seen in this country just since Obama, Im not sure how anyone could disagree. If so what has improved for the better??
          Our children, grandchildren and future generations will be the ones that suffer.
          I cant believe people are still beingin kids into this world

Comment

So what do you guys consider 3rd world?
            A crap load of people running around stealing, raping, killing without consequences? A government that never helps it's people? What else?

The only thing I see that makes us not 3rd world is the average person has money and access to water, food, shelter. All basically rolled into one.

We are far away from other 3rd world places now. But what was 3rd world considered 20 or 30 or 50 years ago? I bet we are much closer to that now. I do agree we have it good still. I just see it hanging by a thread. Seems everything else "bad" is already happening. Will just take one big event IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              So what do you guys consider 3rd world?
              A crap load of people running around stealing, raping, killing without consequences? A government that never helps it's people? What else?

The only thing I see that makes us not 3rd world is the average person has money and access to water, food, shelter. All basically rolled into one.

We are far away from other 3rd world places now. But what was 3rd world considered 20 or 30 or 50 years ago? I bet we are much closer to that now. I do agree we have it good still. I just see it hanging by a thread. Seems everything else "bad" is already happening. Will just take one big event IMO
              If they are allowed to steal the next presidential election, like they were/did the last, we are leaps and bounds closer to 3rd world.
              The moral and financial decline of this country as a whole will hit warp speed.

Comment

I think it’s good if she is on there. Maybe get a different point of view out

Comment

I think both side are essentially the same - get them behind closed doors and they hug in celebration. Also, it wouldn’t surprise me in the cartels threaten and lean on many of them to get their way.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                    I think both side are essentially the same - get them behind closed doors and they hug in celebration. Also, it wouldn’t surprise me in the cartels threaten and lean on many of them to get their way.
                    The cartels have billions now. They don't have to threaten, they can just buy politicians.

Comment

I don’t think it’s the Uni party. I just think keeping people divided and distracted so they can both maintain the death grip they have is all they care about. Both parties want problems, problems get votes. Solutions do not. They will live with the opposition as long as they get to stay in power and act all indignant when they do t get their way.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                        I don’t think it’s the Uni party. I just think keeping people divided and distracted so they can both maintain the death grip they have is all they care about. Both parties want problems, problems get votes. Solutions do not. They will live with the opposition as long as they get to stay in power and act all indignant when they do t get their way.
                        You literally just defined what the Uni Party is!

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

You literally just defined what the Uni Party is!
                          No one ever accused my of being smert.

Uniparty it is then!

Comment

"seems" like the issue is getting addressed more on the republican side than the dem side.

Comment

U will see them in action nxt week when they vote on Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post

I cant believe people are still beingin kids into this world
                                Good people need to be having kids to offset the dregs coming in that are pounding out kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X