Peter Navarro going to prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Navarro going to prison

Peter Navarro going to prison for what???? CONTEMT OF CONGRESS???? So will they make him and Hunter cell mates?
    I guess that Liz Cheney is having a screaming O'gm right about now.
    I can't wait until Trump gets back in there and turns the s#IT hose on then and does the exact same thing to them.

I don’t even know how to react or how to comment on this stuff anymore..
    Im just tired!

Comment

Sham committee and a sham Supreme Court for not taking up his case

Comment

Oh-em-hee! For a second there, I read your screen name as “stickerpecker” and was the main reason I opened the thread.

Looking for my glasses…

Comment

*hits back button*

Comment

All seriousness here. Does anyone actually believe the United States Federal government is going to allow Trump become President again. Looking at the last few elections for President, the way the laws and courts have become a weapon for the establishment led under the disguise of the democrats. I just.dont see it happening. Would love to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
              All seriousness here. Does anyone actually believe the United States Federal government is going to allow Trump become President again. Looking at the last few elections for President, the way the laws and courts have become a weapon for the establishment led under the disguise of the democrats. I just.dont see it happening. Would love to be wrong.
              No. But I want there to be so much cheating required that it’s undeniable…. Assuming he can stay on the sunny side of the dirt long enough to make it to the election

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                The simple answer is no. I don't think there is any way they allow him to become President again. They'll either disqualify him through corrupt courts, steal another election, or JFK him. I'm like you and hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Sad part is once they off him "we the people" will do nothing. Even though we know it's coming. We know they'll blame it on one lucky crazy person. We know they will act big time all over TV how much a tragedy it was because they wanted a free/fair election. Just putrefying thinking about it.

I hope I'm wrong but just can not see him being POTUS again even if 90% vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Sad part is once they off him "we the people" will do nothing. Even though we know it's coming. We know they'll blame it on one lucky crazy person. We know they will act big time all over TV how much a tragedy it was because they wanted a free/fair election. Just putrefying thinking about it.

I hope I'm wrong but just can not see him being POTUS again even if 90% vote for him.
                    Agreed. Unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Oh-em-hee! For a second there, I read your screen name as “stickerpecker” and was the main reason I opened the thread.

Looking for my glasses…
                      You, simply will not do !

Comment

So far the only thing Trump or any of his former staff has been guilty of is Trump running for president and the others supporting him. If you are a vocal Trump supporter, WATCH OUT!

Comment

Working...
                        X