Tucker Cuomo Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker Cuomo Interview

Did any of you guys watch it? I saw it pop up on my X feed and said I would give it about 10 minutes and ended up watching the whole thing. Very good conversations and I did see a different side of Cuomo that Ive never seen in 5-10 second twitter feeds that I have watched over the past 5-6 years. Kinda the same way I felt toward Putin after watching his sit-down with Tucker. I really think that we need more of these types of interviews to allow both sides to see and hear their "opposition" unfiltered.
    Putin aside...It seems we really do share a lot of the same values that both sides are led to believe are so different.
    I would like to see him interview Bill Maher, LeBron James, Colbert or Keith Olberman in a future episode.

Good interview,Cuomo is still a worm,and his brother is worse.

Comment

I wasn't gonna listen to that jerk for two hours...some highlights going around. Search tucker cuomo on twatters.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I wasn't gonna listen to that jerk for two hours
        I wasn't either, but glad I did

Comment

Not sure about Cuomo’s character and that is just from the little I know.

the fact is that politicians have “we the people” fighting each other while they continue to fatten their bank accounts via corruption . Make no mistake about that.

Comment

Boy, the Dr. Kory interview that just dropped will raise your blood pressure...we anti-jabbers deserve a huge apology.

There is no hope if someone can't admit it was a ruse after watching that...jail time is in order

Comment

Working...
            X