Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has your way of thinking changed?

Saw this on X. Add to it if you wish.
    This isn't about picking one item off the list and saying true/false.
    Surely everyone has changed the way they think at least some over the last 3 years.

"I used to believe what I saw on the evening news.
    I used to get fighting mad when people said 9/11 was an inside job.
    I used to think Bush was a good president.
    I used to think our elections mattered.
    I used to believe what "science" said.
    I used to think we actually went to the moon in that stupid aluminum foil bucket.
    I used to think people that were anti-vax were just crazy.
    I used to think chemtrails were just a stupid conspiracy theory.
    I used to think our dollar had value.
    I used to think Israel was our "biggest ally."
    I used to think the wars we fought were righteous, instead of being fought over lies so the military industrial complex can prosper while our best men died.
    The point is, I used to think a lot of things that I don't think anymore....it's OK to admit it when you're wrong. In fact, admitting when you're wrong is about the only way we will ever be able to fix things"

I’ll be the first to admit that I think differently than I used to and was wrong! A lot. We can’t go back and change it.
    Only learn from our mistakes and strive to be better people moving forward.

Comment

Nope, not in the last 25-30 years. I was anti-government then but those feelings grow stronger daily.
      I’ve always been a critical thinker, also known as a conspiracy theorist by many these days.
      Eyes wide open!!!!

Comment

I have made a few mistakes in my thinking the last 77 years.

Comment

I cant think of anything in recent history, but Im naturally skeptical. Any of the statements above that I did believe, I outgrew in my teens. Most I never believed. Perhaps I understood humanity at too young an age.

Comment

I will add, some like the moon etc I figure still probably happened. But have no proof, and cannot state it as fact.

Comment

If I saw it on TV, I simply already know that it is a complete lie, or a half truth that is setting up an even bigger lie.

What is most frustrating is seeing all the people that have bought into the lie. satan owns this place, and we are never coming back as a nation. Only arrogance, denial, and biblical ignorance says that we deserve better than to be turned over to an evil king. That is exactly what we are getting.

Comment

I didn't look at the link but I can say I used to believe in the republican party. I still believe in a couple of Republicans but not the party. I never would have guessed an man who put America first would be demonize by the R party. I do know a reckoning in coming and I know the R party will not stand by me

Comment

In the last 3 years no. I’ve been one of those crazy conspiracy theorist longer than that.

Comment

I was libertarian/conservative back in 2008 & before. I supported Ron Paul. I haven't had to change my mind much. The names have changed from "Illuminati" to "Globalists, Deep State & Elites" but they continue to get more corrupt every year.

Comment

But how many were 95-100% 911 was not an inside job and have now changed that over the last 3-4 years to a big question mark?
                      Or the moon landing etc.

I was always skeptical since the 90's but now I just think it's all lies and BS.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        But how many were 95-100% 911 was not an inside job and have now changed that over the last 3-4 years to a big question mark?
                        Or the moon landing etc.

I was always skeptical since the 90's but now I just think it's all lies and BS.
                        But I saw our president reading a book to a kinder garden class at that very moment in time! You can't make this stuff up. Jesus said, you won't believe me about the things of this world. How can I explain the things of heaven...

There are degrees to the delusion, as you suggest, but the building 7 collapsed on it's own, Kennedy was shot from that library, 6 trillion just "evaporated" from the system, and Roswell was a weather balloon people, are completely gone. Don't waste your time.

Now an orange yankee from New York is going to save us via Washington DC? IDTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Or the moon landing etc.

Well if you’ve been around a few years, and you have some basic common knowledge of physics and mechanics AND you listen to professionals trained in demoing large buildings, you know that the probability of two very tall sky scrapers falling straight down, and another smaller building that wasn’t even in the general location, falling straight down, is basically impossible..(forget the eyewitnesses that heard loud pops)

But to believe that you also have to believe that our government would never be that corrupt or that our government would sacrifice its own people to push an agenda, even though that should be gin clear to everyone at this point..

So the second option is to believe the government and the MSM. The same two institutions that lie to our face, every minute of every day..

Yep, it creates quite the quandary for many..
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 03-10-2024, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                            Now an orange yankee from New York is going to save us via Washington DC? IDTS!!
                            Not save us, but the best choice we currently have to move in the right direction from a presidential standpoint. Yep.
                            Will it save America at this point? meh...but I'll keep praying

Comment

Covid changed it for me. I have no trust in the system or it puppets.

i like Trump because they will 4 years fighting him.

i am glad to see alot of the old heads leaving/dying off from politics.

Comment

Working...
                              X