Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really gonna be Trump vs. Brandon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really gonna be Trump vs. Brandon?

Most of us probably believe(d) there is/was no way in hell Brandon would run again. The POS moron can barely walk and talk for God's sake. I honestly thought they had knee capped him a couple weeks ago and he would be quickly replaced by the loser Newsome or some other demo-crap wreck. What's crazy is it seems more and more that the accepted narrative is that it's gonna be another Trump v. Brandon in November. I'm honestly blown away that ANYONE, no matter how brain damaged or TDS they are, could cast an honest vote for the criminal in the white house. I mean with the illegal invasion he has orchestrated, Laken Riley, the NYPD cops that were attacked, an economy that's strangling the life out of middle America, the failures on the world stage, the demented behavior, the Biden crime family stuff, and on and on. I feel like we are living in an alternate universe.

Clown world

Comment

I get what you're saying but are you REALLY surprised? I mean, after the last few years, I'm over being shocked anymore. Upside down clown world seems to be the new norm.

Comment

Houston voters chose not to re-elect the DA who is prosecuting the County Judge and her Aids for numerous crimes.

I feel like this is rhetorical. But all the things you listed have zero direct bearing on your life. Two of the items are nebulous claims, and two are from multiple states away. And this is how/why people still vote for Brandon. "It hasn't affected me, so I'd rather the status quo then Trump who colluded with Russia to win in 2016".

Comment

History will not be kind to this era. That said, we've had some horrific leaders in our past. Woodrow Wilson was an evil SOB. His wife also ran the show, much like Dr. Jill.

Comment

I listened to one "expert" on talk radio and he actually seemed extremely level headed and unbiased and he basically said it's too late for them to ditch Biden and if they did and didn't run his black female VP, which we know is a disaster, then that would outrage some of his "base"......I thought they would have railed Brandon sooner to get someone else in, or they know it doesn't matter and they can just manufacture the votes again. I have zero faith in a fair voting system and doubt we will ever see it again unless they completely destroy us and start from ground up again.....

Comment

He'll stay locked in his basement eating ice cream while his handlers do all they can to steal it again.

Comment

I am afraid we will get stuck with Slow Joe again. Even if DJT wins the corrupt legal system will continue to find him guilty and appeals will take years. They are dead set on breaking him financially and putting him in jail. Its quite obvious there are many on the republican side covertly helping this corruption continue. Our flag should be flying in distress. So sad and infuriating.

Comment

I’m actually betting on the long shot we have neither….. I know common school of thought is that it’s too late to replace Biden, but I don’t think they care about common logic. Dems will vote for whom they are told, that’s how we got Biden in the 1st place and Obama before him.

so…. End of summer Biden is out, but the press focus will be on the impending trial of Trump for storing classified doc in Mar A Lago. He is actually likely guilty of this, gets convicted in a hasty trial and is forced to drop out. And we basically have a whole new race with 2 newly “installed” candidates in the final 90 days of the election

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                    I listened to one "expert" on talk radio and he actually seemed extremely level headed and unbiased and he basically said it's too late for them to ditch Biden and if they did and didn't run his black female VP, which we know is a disaster, then that would outrage some of his "base"......I thought they would have railed Brandon sooner to get someone else in, or they know it doesn't matter and they can just manufacture the votes again. I have zero faith in a fair voting system and doubt we will ever see it again unless they completely destroy us and start from ground up again.....
                    IMO, this is most likely what will happen. However, I'd be lying if I said they would do to Brandon exactly what Playa lays out. I don't expect to see Trump get the boot though. If that happens, it will unite the left and the right. That is too many enemies for the establishment to handle.

Comment

My wild hair guess is around May/June Biden will drop out and Michelle Obama becomes the nominee...

Comment

Biden runs and Biden wins in my opinion. Voters have zero impact on the results anymore. All the crooked politicians both Dem and Rep made way too much money under Sleepy Joe. They will not allow their golden egg to be taken by Trump.

Comment

I believe they will continue to try to push Biden over the finish line with the intent he will hand it to kamala. There is no way they would let her run/campaign.
                          Trump isn't going anywhere.

Their goal is to re-direct the focus away from Biden as much as possible from now till October. Expect an October surprise and then expect a late October threat from the democrat party of mass riots, looting, shooting, city destructions/shutdowns etc....if Trump wins as the last hail mary scare tactic before the election.

Comment

It's who counts the votes, COUNTS THE VOTES! ...Joe biden

Comment

Dumb and Dumber!!

Comment

Working...
                              X