Super Tuesday predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Tuesday predictions?

All things DJT by a landslide. Ready to see how “they” spin it!

He’s the best of 2 bad options. Hoping RFK makes a strong showing as an Independent.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      He’s the best of 2 bad options. Hoping RFK makes a strong showing as an Independent.
      He doesnt have a chance and if he was able by some strange change his environmental agenda would be a distaster.

Comment

Trump will win, Haley will stay in until they cut off her money.

NOT MUCH WILL CHANGE !

Comment

The thing I'm seeing is red voters are turning out at a rate about 30% more than blue voters across the nation. I have no clue what that could mean come November.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            The thing I'm seeing is red voters are turning out at a rate about 30% more than blue voters across the nation. I have no clue what that could mean come November.
            Just have to watch how many blue "counters" turn out in November... That's all that matters and those jokers got the Red voters covered 2 to 1 at least!

Comment

I waited in the Red line for 1 hour and 45 minutes today.
              The Blue side had about 1/2 dozen people over that time period.
              Just looking at them, you could tell they were democrats !
              They seemed oblivious that they were outnumbered about 75-80:1 and didn't seem to have any introspection as to why...

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
                I waited in the Red line for 1 hour and 45 minutes today.
                The Blue side had about 1/2 dozen people over that time period.
                Just looking at them, you could tell they were democrats !
                They seemed oblivious that they were outnumbered about 75-80:1 and didn't seem to have any introspection as to why...
                isnt is funny how you can pick them out? i feel i can with about 90% accuracy most of the time.

Comment

Toward the end of the night it looked like there was a trend for red voters to hit 50 to 75% more than blue voters. In some states the red votes were 200% more than blue vote totals. In Texas alone the democrats got less than 900,000 votes and the republicans got 2.3 million votes. I'm sure the democrats are paying attention to the number of people voting and are hatching a plan for vote harvesting.

Comment

Now that Haley is gone what happens to all those millions of dollars the far left mega donors gave her to try and beat Trump. Will she turn it over to the RNC or will she skim off the top, make a big bank deposit offshore and return the money to those liberal donors.

Comment

Toward the end of the night it looked like there was a trend for red voters to hit 50 to 75% more than blue voters. In some states the red votes were 200% more than blue vote totals. In Texas alone the democrats got less than 900,000 votes and the republicans got 2.3 million votes. I'm sure the democrats are paying attention to the number of people voting and are hatching a plan for vote harvesting.
                      Democrats aren't trying to win Texas, and it isn't a popularity vote. They will focus on certain specific counties, and manufacture votes, have the power go out, plumbing issues, zombie attack, mysterious illness, whatever it takes to make those purple states blue.

Glad to see Haley dropped out.

Comment

Working...
                      X