X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC - Treat Covid like the Flu

Only took 4 years.
    Can TBH all agree now on covid?

The argument they will make is that Covid is less dangerous now than it was in 2020. There is a term for the process that as a virus progresses, it gets less and less deadly. I can't think of the word.

I wish we had the data to go back and see how many died from Covid vs with Covid. I suspect all that data has been destroyed though. I believe that if we could peel back that layer, we would find very few actually died from Covid. Very few.

Comment

Yet there are people that have been put in jail for not folding to the myth.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        The argument they will make is that Covid is less dangerous now than it was in 2020. There is a term for the process that as a virus progresses, it gets less and less deadly. I can't think of the word.

I wish we had the data to go back and see how many died from Covid vs with Covid. I suspect all that data has been destroyed though. I believe that if we could peel back that layer, we would find very few actually died from Covid. Very few.
        Muller's Ratchet.

Comment

It was never more deadly than the flu. If they refused to treat people with a bad case of the flu and then finally put them on ventilators when they needed to show up at the hospital, they'd kill just as many flu patients as they killed COVID patients. Most of those deaths were from the horrible treatment that they received/didn't receive. All in the name of maintaining the EUA for the vax. All those responsible should be in prison.

Comment

The covid didn’t kill me, but the **** vaccine came close ! I was stupid enough to get both shots because some said it helped with the long covid, which it most certainly did not ! If it hadn’t been for Push Health, which I learned about on here, I might still be in the grip of long covid. Believe me, that’s something you don’t want !

Comment

It helped get them the presidency. Wait a couple of years for people to move on then kick it to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                The covid didn’t kill me, but the **** vaccine came close ! I was stupid enough to get both shots because some said it helped with the long covid, which it most certainly did not ! If it hadn’t been for Push Health, which I learned about on here, I might still be in the grip of long covid. Believe me, that’s something you don’t want !
                I wouldn't consider what you did stupid. Look at all the propaganda that came out. All the businesses that required the jab to keep working, or be fired. Local government requiring small businesses shut down or face massive penalties. Our limp wristed guv making things worse for everyone by not fighting local "rulers" like Lina Hidalgo. I've also heard prominent people that many of us have good regards towards, say by the grace of God, they missed their scheduled jab appointment, and then after that, started hearing about side effects, and never got one.

I totally understand how one did the exact same thing you did. Thankfully, you lived through it, and get to fight another day.

Want to hear true stupidity? Imagine you jabbed your 2 or 3 year old kid, and not only the first two, but a 3rd, 4th, 5th....that is the true definition.

Comment

I wouldn't consider what you did stupid. Look at all the propaganda that came out. All the businesses that required the jab to keep working, or be fired. Local government requiring small businesses shut down or face massive penalties. Our limp wristed guv making things worse for everyone by not fighting local "rulers" like Lina Hidalgo. I've also heard prominent people that many of us have good regards towards, say by the grace of God, they missed their scheduled jab appointment, and then after that, started hearing about side effects, and never got one.

I totally understand how one did the exact same thing you did. Thankfully, you lived through it, and get to fight another day.

Want to hear true stupidity? Imagine you jabbed your 2 or 3 year old kid, and not only the first two, but a 3rd, 4th, 5th....that is the true definition.
                  Pure stupidity is still believing anything the TV originally pushed for covid or the jab.

I can see how they scared people into getting the vaccine. Just do not fall for the next thing they push. Yes, it will be something totally different but it will still be all lies.

Comment

I still contend that covid was nor still is a thing... they simply supplanted one for the other, ginned up the fear mongering and enacted social and economic changes (and stole an election), all by design.

I recall seeing historic comparisons of flu deaths dropping off during the so called pandemic. They were nearly non existent.

Comment

I have to disagree, in my opinion, the Covid was not the Flu. I say that from personal experience only. I've had the flu 3 times in my life and only received Tamaflu on the last bout. The first two bouts I basically just suffered through until I got better. Over the counter medicines basically. When I got Covid, my oxygen in my blood dropped to 82% and I couldn't catch my breath. Had no strength, no appetite, and got severely dehydrated. At the ER they gave me breathing treatments 4 hours apart to get my oxygen level into the 90's and then gave me the monoclonal anti-virus treatment. Within 2 days I was up walking around and eating better. I had the "Covid fatigue" for several months after. Not sure what Covid was, but it definitely was not the Flu in my opinion.

I do believe it was weaponized for political reasons without a doubt.

Comment

I think the term is "bullshirt" . Otherwise the flu would be completely benign by now

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          It was never more deadly than the flu. If they refused to treat people with a bad case of the flu and then finally put them on ventilators when they needed to show up at the hospital, they'd kill just as many flu patients as they killed COVID patients. Most of those deaths were from the horrible treatment that they received/didn't receive. All in the name of maintaining the EUA for the vax. All those responsible should be in prison.
                          We could not treat people "with" covid with standard breathing problem protocols even though there were no contraindications other than a "covid" diagnosis. It was pure insanity and people in charge should be in prison tried for murder. We could treat an asthma breathing problem but not a "covid" breathing problem.....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Pure stupidity is still believing anything the TV originally pushed for covid or the jab.

I can see how they scared people into getting the vaccine. Just do not fall for the next thing they push. Yes, it will be something totally different but it will still be all lies.
                            Coercion, fear mongering, belittling, guilt, "safe and effective", all ways they manipulated people to get the jab. Now all these people have ticking timebombs inside their body, and need to pray to God that that mRNA doesn't manipulate the wrong gene in their body and give them cancer or some other SADS.

We still don't know how long the mRNA stays inside the body. Even though the mRNA was never supposed to leave the injection site, and would be degraded basically immediately. Both of which are lies.

Fauci will pay. It might not be in this life. But I find solace that Fauci will have to answer to Him.

Comment

I don't care what the freaking CDC says, I have zero trust or faith in anything coming out of big government medicine. Liars and propogandist. Yes, I believe covid is a thing, it is not the flu. The CDC lied to all of us and is/was complicit in covering up how/where covid came from. I would not doubt for a second that they were also complicit in tampering with Trump's change of re-election in 2020. It cracks me up when someone asks at work, so how long are we supposed to stay home when we have covid? My response is I will only listen to my doctor and quiet frankly, I'll do what I want.

Comment

Working...
                              X