We’re Doomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re Doomed

I hate to be so negative but when we start allowing things like this, we have problems I don’t think will ever be corrected. I realize this was in very liberal San Francisco but still all it takes is a foothold somewhere and it spreads out all over.

Kelly Wong, an immigration rights activist who came to the US in 2019 from Hong Kong for graduate studies, was unanimously appointed by San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors to the city’s Elections …

Yep, but we’ve known that for years. The old saying “life sucks and then you die” has never had more relevence than right now. Enjoy your life as much as possible, love and protect your family and friends, but get it in order, physically and spiritually, and wait on God’s final solution as He foretold. Some of us will be OK, some of us won’t. But no politician or party will ever save us, bank on that !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Some of us will be OK, some of us won’t. But no politician or party will ever save us, bank on that !
      Well said. Now, more than ever, i feel i should be D day prepping.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post

Well said. Now, more than ever, i feel i should be D day prepping.
        The best (and only real meaningful) way to “prep” for what is coming is on your knees.

Comment

The big shaker can't come too soon. All that needs to happen is for the first 50 miles of Cali coastline to slide off into the deep blue and half of America's problems would be solved in 30 seconds.

Comment

There is central Texas town full of people wondering how they can one-up this move.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

The best (and only real meaningful) way to “prep” for what is coming is on your knees.
              More true words have never been spoken (or typed)...

Comment

Patriotism is not a spectator sport!!!!!!!!

If you consider yourself a patriot, if believe in and love this country, then you had better be preparing to stand up and fight for it because we are under a full blown attack and NO HELP is coming to save us..
                Our way of life and our country are both on the verge of being lost forever.. Elected Politicians won’t fix this. We are way past that point.. You need to know that.

I’ve been saying this was coming for years and people think I’m crazy but that’s ok.. Nov. 4th 2008 was the fork in the road. The wrong fork!!
                It should be obvious to most at this point.

Comment

I am a patriot and prepare myself daily for the fight to come.
                  We all have an expiration date. I can’t think of a more noble act than to die fighting for your freedom and god given rights.
                  No one is going to save us accept us. After all
                  living , loving & laughing is what life is all about anyway.
                  So enjoy it and stay frosty.

Comment

Been saying for years.

Most people don't even know that this has ALWAYS been China's game plan. They have great patience and have been facilitating our decline.

This Ad was created by Citizens Against Governement Waste (CAGW).For more information, please go to www.cagw.orgQuestions about this Ad:Is this Ad really tru...

Comment

Wife brought up a point this morning that she saw on possibly Rogan that all these military aged chinese males entering open border here and it's virtually impossible for people to just "leave" china which was something that I hadn't actually thought about. I suspect attacks on electric grid, very simple to do and create total chaos. I feel fortunate to live rural and not in city or suburbs, we have water and plenty of protein plus stores we have put back......it's no longer an if it's a when and what form.......and as said earlier china is very patient, Trump had them pegged for sure and he was considered "crazy" "racist", etc........friends son in law is state police in Oklahoma and he is going to El Paso and bringing his mom to Okla based on meetings with homeland, etc......
                      Last edited by friscopaint; 02-27-2024, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

100%! The good old USA has turned away from God so hard, I do not think there is no turning back. His wrath is coming!!!
                        Last edited by trhunter; 02-28-2024, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                          Wife brought up a point this morning that she saw on possibly Rogan that all these military aged chinese males entering open border here and it's virtually impossible for people to just "leave" china which was something that I hadn't actually thought about. I suspect attacks on electric grid, very simple to do and create total chaos. I feel fortunate to live rural and not in city or suburbs, we have water and plenty of protein plus stores we have put back......it's no longer an if it's a when and what form.......and as said earlier china is very patient, Trump had them pegged for sure and he was considered "crazy" "racist", etc........friends son in law is state police in Oklahoma and he is going to El Paso and bringing his mom to Okla based on meetings with homeland, etc......
                          Chilling

Comment

It was on Rogan. While I agree, along with his comment that a majority of Chinese bought property located around VERY critical infrastructure, I also believe that the type of poeple to come here aren't going to be fat, sloppy, or lazy looking. It's going to be the strongest, that want out, as fast as possible.

The whole how did they get out of China thing really is a head scratcher though. I am sure, much like other places, it isn't that hard to escape if you just find the right spot on the border and ditch your cell phones.

Another super interesting topic from that interview. Apparently in China, tiktoc pushing videos that cover science and math, and engineering feats. Where as here in America, it pushes the worst of the worst. Very interesting.

Comment

The point about Chinese finding escape from China was stunning….

Comment

Working...
                              X