Helping Trump With Legal Judgment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping Trump With Legal Judgment

So I’ve been trying to think of a way that supporters can help Trump battle the Dems that are hell bent on destroying his ability to remain a legitimate candidate for re election. The problem seems to be that any contribution would be considered a campaign contribution rendering the funds ineligible to be used for legal issues. I’m thinking that he should purchase some art canvases and a few different colors of paint and splash some paint on the canvases and then have an art auction. This has been done before by Hunter and went totally unchallenged. Your thoughts?

Good idea!

Comment

Needs to be painted by Don Jr, Ivanka, and Eric for the full effect.

Comment

I think he's got like $250K in a go fund me someone set up after the recent verdicts. Not for sure though.

Comment

Bc nobody Fs with a Biden

Comment

The funny part is Trump used the court systems to break his opponents way before he was a politician.

It sucks all the way around.

Its a game most of us blue collar cornfed boys just ain’t used to.
            Last edited by Voodoo; 02-23-2024, 06:03 PM.

Comment

He could spray paint an orange blob on a canvas, sign it, and frame. Would bring a million bucks

Comment

Why don't you buy his sneakers? Gold ones would look good on you.

Comment

😎😎

Comment

A great idea from a wise man who, like DJT, is a captain of industry himself!

Comment

If Trump sold "art" they would just say it's a crime somehow. They can and would still just ignore that Hunter did it.

Comment

I'd rather toss Trump some money for re-election, even if he is President from a jail cell because of these cases, than suffer the affirmative action 2nd in command that will take Biden's place if Biden is re-elected.

Comment

Do you think he will ever have to pay a dime?

Comment

Who will have to pay a dime for what?

Comment

I was writing of helping Trump with fines. I cannot see him ever paying anything towards that judgement.

Comment

Working...
                              X