Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Alexander Smirnoff the Rs version of the Steele Dossier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Alexander Smirnoff the Rs version of the Steele Dossier?

The Rs were leaning heavily on FBI informant, Alexander Smirnoff’s testimony that the Biden’s were five $5M each from their Burisma dealings. Seems he is a Russian double agent and fabricated the entire story at the direction of Russian intelligence.

or is this a US intelligence yarn to undermine his credibility and try to regain control of the narrative?

a judge issued a new arrest warrant, his life expectancy is prison may tell us which side of the coin he was on….

He has no real bearing on the actual Biden family corruption.
    I don’t trust anything the FBI does or says in todays political weaponized agencies.

In fact ole Alexander was the highest paid informant that the FBI had on pay roll. Dating back to the Obama/Biden years from what I remember. They have used his “trusty intel” for a long time it sounds. So all of a sudden he’s not credible? Guess the FBI paid him greatly just to lie to them. How many times does the FBI “screw up” things like this?!

I think it’s a diversion. Ole creepy corrupt Joe Biden him self bragged on video of his political quid pro quo to protect his son Hunter from Ukraine’s prosecution investigation.

Creepy Joe’s family including his young grand kids received millions from different countries for no services other than access to ole Joe.

Joe’s brother James admitted today while being interviewed that him/they received millions from other countries but didn’t proved any services to said countries. Their phone and email records tell the story.
    Last edited by Bone Thug; 02-22-2024, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Who knows ? Believe me, there is enough corruption to go around in this world and I don’t believe any of them. Basically, if they have a mic in their hand and a camera pointed at them, they’re lying.

Comment

The emails from Hunters laptop confirm his story so he isn’t required.

As far as whether to believe our lying government or their lying government…. Lol

Also, the Steele Dossier was bought and paid for by the Democrats to rig an election. This guy worked for Biden’s DOJ

There is also the Barisma partner.
        Last edited by Aetheling; 02-22-2024, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Now watch how each “informants” are handled respectively.

Tony Bobulinski was not a plant

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post
            The emails from Hunters laptop confirm his story so he isn’t required.

As far as whether to believe our lying government or their lying government…. Lol

Also, the Steele Dossier was bought and paid for by the Democrats to rig an election. This guy worked for Biden’s DOJ

There is also the Barisma partner.
            Clearly stated, thank you

Comment

The Smirnoff plant has more ties to Ukraine than Russia. This is a diversion/distraction.

Comment

Working...
              X