Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump vs Biden Debate! Whats wrong Joe, you Chicken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump vs Biden Debate! Whats wrong Joe, you Chicken?

Let's have a debate, Trump vs Biden. Anywhere, anytime!! I would buy tickets to that. Let the World see how Senior Citizen Joe Biden with a failing memory is not competent to be President!

He wouldn’t debate in 2020, and campaigned hunkered in his basement, what makes you think he would debate now with 4 more years of mental decline?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      He wouldn’t debate in 2020, and campaigned hunkered in his basement, what makes you think he would debate now with 4 more years of mental decline?
      Hiding in the Basement will not work this time!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post

Why wouldn’t it? The same holes in voting integrity exist, they can do what they wish.

having said that, I seriously doubt Biden survives as a candidate much longer, I think they will replace him by way of the 25th and completely ignore how his cabinet did t notice his mental deficiencies for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Why wouldn’t it? The same holes in voting integrity exist, they can do what they wish.

having said that, I seriously doubt Biden survives as a candidate much longer, I think they will replace him by way of the 25th and completely ignore how his cabinet did t notice his mental deficiencies for so long.
          You are probably right. Biden stumbles enough reading a prepared statement.

Comment

So, Trump wouldn't debate for the primaries.

Comment

For his supporters it will. I cant tell you how many people ive talked to who would vote for anyone who runs against Trump. And while I do believe that his policies were good for the most part, and that the dems are out to get him, I wish we wouldve found someone that wasnt so hated by many independents

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                So, Trump wouldn't debate for the primaries.
                No need to. He has it locked up. Joe would not debate his opponents in the Primary either!

Comment

The DNC obviously feels like Biden doesn’t need to debate as long as TDS is real or that he “might” lose if he won’t debate but is absolutely certain to lose if he does.

Or they still have the codes to the voting machines…..

Comment

Let's have a debate, Trump vs Biden. Anywhere, anytime!! I would buy tickets to that. Let the World see how Senior Citizen Joe Biden with a failing memory is not competent to be President!
                    Thats a great idea. You should tell the republican party about your idea.

Comment

“Hiding in his basement” electing Mickey Mouse, or anything they want will work whenever they want. People still think they have a say so, too funny. 🤣😂

Comment

Well, the last time they debated, they both made fools of themselves. It was a clown show. What a waste of time. Joe will drool and babble incoherently and Trump will do nothing but talk about himself. Who cares.....I'd rather watch my grass grow.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post

For his supporters it will. I cant tell you how many people ive talked to who would vote for anyone who runs against Trump. And while I do believe that his policies were good for the most part, and that the dems are out to get him, I wish we wouldve found someone that wasnt so hated by many independents
                          When will people learn SMH

If you find someone that's not "so hated" they are already bought. It's that easy.

Also - Did all these people hate Trump BEFORE running for POTUS? Or after the media did a massive brainwashing to make them hate Trump? Think about this a while.

Comment

Never gonna happen. IF it is Joe and he wins then we are officially toast and not because he won but because we are officially a banana republic and the fix is in and that's the end as we know it, god help us all if that's the case. In a truly fair election I can't see anybody being beat by sleepy Joe but I'm afraid a fair election no longer exists.
                            Last edited by friscopaint; 02-21-2024, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                              Well, the last time they debated, they both made fools of themselves. It was a clown show. What a waste of time. Joe will drool and babble incoherently and Trump will do nothing but talk about himself. Who cares.....I'd rather watch my grass grow.
                              Actually Trump could talk about all the positive things he did and point to the facts vs just attacking......stay on point and just go by your past record vs how it is now......hope he is capable but not sure.....the petty B.S. he gets into is the biggest downfall he has in a "persona" outlook.....he need's to avoid the rabbit trails and holes and stick to the issues

Comment

Working...
                              X