• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Scott of Trump VP?

Thoughts?

Nah

Comment

It wouldn't matter to those that worship the man that comes in his own name.

Don't worry there is nothing that will keep trump out of power. Not even an election.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Nah
        This

Comment

I’d rather see Vivek.

Comment

I've wondered the same thing on him, hope it's not another white stiff like Pence, better not be a hot chick or he will lose my wife's vote.........I love talking about Noem gets her wound up......say's "she doesn't have a degree" I tell her well neither do you........

Comment

I agree that vivek or scott would be a decent pick. But playing devils advocate here do you really think he has any chance of getting elected. No doubt I will definitely vote for him. I think he truly is a great president but he was cheated last time and they have done all but crucify him to make him ineligible to run. They will do whatever it takes to keep him out including the dem nominee getting more votes than ever because they know just like last time we as Americans will ***** and whine and peacefully gather but in the long run we will live with whatever they do. I don't like it but in reality see it coming.i truly pray that I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                I agree that vivek or scott would be a decent pick. But playing devils advocate here do you really think he has any chance of getting elected. No doubt I will definitely vote for him. I think he truly is a great president but he was cheated last time and they have done all but crucify him to make him ineligible to run. They will do whatever it takes to keep him out including the dem nominee getting more votes than ever because they know just like last time we as Americans will ***** and whine and peacefully gather but in the long run we will live with whatever they do. I don't like it but in reality see it coming.i truly pray that I am wrong
                You're not wrong.

Comment

I'm still stuck on Tulsi Gabbard. She has done a 180 on all things democrat as far as the party is concerned. She's the hottest of them all and I know for a reasonable fact that Trump likes them hot. She's a veteran too and Trump likes military people. Also according to his townhall last night with Laura Ingraham she is on his short list.
                  Last edited by muzzlebrake; 02-21-2024, 09:12 AM.

Comment

For me Scott talks to fast and generally those that do end up tripping over their own tongue. Other than that I think he is a good guy and would best serve America in a cabinet position or stay in congress.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I'm still stuck on Tulsi Gabbard. She has done a 180 on all things democrat as far as the party is concerned. She's the hottest of them all and I know for a reasonable fact that Trump likes them hot. She's a veteran too and Trump likes military people. Also according to his townhall last night with Laura Ingraham she is on his short list.
                      I like her too, only one in democrat race that didn't raise hand for free healthcare for illegals during debates......she's more conservative than many of the Rino's in D.C. and she makes sense

Comment

Trump is a smart man. He knows he must pick someone who will gather at least 20% on the undecided and independent vote as well as being smart and strong enough to take the reins when the alphabet agencies off him.

Comment

I think Josh Hawley would be a better choice for VP.
                          However, if we are talking about current hot names..... Kristi Noem

Comment

Originally posted by Ham View Post
                            I think Josh Hawley would be a better choice for VP.
                            However, if we are talking about current hot names..... Kristi Noem
                            ^^^ this. Josh Hawley would make a great vp and president. KN would also be a solid choice.

Comment

I like Tim Scott, but I think Trump can do better. Jim Jordan from swing state of Ohio would be a good selection . I don’t trust Gabbard and though she’s a centrist she still holds some positions I disagree with. Noem lost me when she failed to sign the bill banning transgender athletes in South Dakota. That should be an easy pass for a conservative in the Dakotas. It’s not even that she “vetoed” it, it’s the procedure with which she vetoed that irritates me, she used “form & style” which should be used for typos and grammatical errors, she completely used it to gut the bill as it was written effectively by passing the separation of powers and thus making the executive branch the legislative branch.

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                              Wait, you haven’t heard, Trump is the anti-Christ and nothing can stop him from being re-elected

Comment

Working...
                              X