Michelle Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Obama

Do you guys think there's any truth to Michelle Obama really being a man?

I've read people say that for many years. Always brush it off without much thought. It just came back up with someone asking why every single woman with kids has pictures of when they were pregnant. But no pictures of Michelle Obama when she was. Zero idea if this is even true. But curious what you guys really think.

lol...go big mike!! Why didn't you ask this a decade ago??

As always, it's twatter so throw it all out the window....she gone!!

Comment

I know the rumors have been around forever. I just always ignored. Just asking TBH if they really think she's a man or not. If most here say that's stupid I won't ever bother to look into it.

Comment

🍿 Finally an interesting topic

Comment

Hell yes it’s a man.

Comment

Idk. But either way she probably looks better naked than hillary does

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
              Idk. But either way she probably looks better naked than hillary does
              Username checks out

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Nope. Not a man. It appears she may be transitioning though.

Comment

Who cares ? He or she, it’s still a flaming “blacks can do no wrong and whites can do no right” liberal twit. But…..it wouldn’t surprise me either way.

Comment

Does not matter as neither she or he needs to live in the Whitehouse ever again!

Comment

Is it possible? Certainly! Do i think it’s true, probably not, but she’s got a masculine build.

as for the pregnancy pics…. Can’t say I’ve seen any pregnancy pics of Laura bush, Melania, or Nancy Reagan, so that doesn’t really prove much

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Is it possible? Certainly! Do i think it’s true, probably not, but she’s got a masculine build.

as for the pregnancy pics…. Can’t say I’ve seen any pregnancy pics of Laura bush, Melania, or Nancy Reagan, so that doesn’t really prove much
                          How about birth records for the girls? Nope. Big Mike had them at home in the living room floor.

Comment

I don't think so but with that crowd you never know......

Comment

If it was proved a man the left would worship that thing even more than they do now.

Comment

Working...
                              X