• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJT. Best president of my lifetime

Agree…sound off!

disagree? Prove me wrong.

Agree!
    That's one reason they hate him so much.

Comment

In my opinion Ronald Reagan is Home and DJT is Forum

Comment

Proof I can not provide, but I am on record that a slick lying New York yankee that has been sued over 4,000 times, did not ever fool me.

Lets cut to the chase. I am more than 75% convinced that he is the lawless one, the man of perdition, the little horn, aka the biblical anti-christ.

Prove me wrong. Mockers and scoffers please chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
          Proof I can not provide, but I am on record that a slick lying New York yankee that has been sued over 4,000 times, did not ever fool me.

Lets cut to the chase. I am more than 75% convinced that he is the lawless one, the man of perdition, the little horn, aka the biblical anti-christ.

I'll believe you when they don't have to invent ways to charge him with a crime.

Greatest President of my Time

Comment

If Jesus were here today in the flesh, how many times would they sue Him. Lawsuits prove nothing. But I also do not claim DJT to be a savior!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

I'll believe you when they don't have to invent ways to charge him with a crime.

Word

Comment

He is at least in a hard tie with Reagan as the best. Its foolish to think a business man who is successful would not have been sued from time to time. Some people just cant get past his straight talk. I guess political jibber jabber and lies are more appealing to their brains. That's pure stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Understatement

Comment

He's the GOAT!!!

Comment

Pre trib here…so since I am still here I would say the bible makes your assertion wrong. But thats just my opinion.

which policies did DJT have that disenfranchised you?

i think alot of what makes folks want him back as president is the current state of affairs versus when he was in office.

Comment

Reagan has to be number one for me, after that the bar was not set very high for trump to gain the top spot behind Reagan. ( I was born in 1983) Behind trump for me has to be daddy Bush, I mean look who I have to compare to lol. I do have to say though that I do not trust Trump in the least bit, I do not feel he is actually in it for our country, he is in it for himself, BUT as long as what he does for himself helps our country thats fine by me.

Comment

I hope this holds truckers are boycotting New York over the prosecutions of Trump

Comment

The Bible refers to the antichrist as the Assyrian, he will sign a treaty of some sorts with Israel uniting Muslims and Jews, then reveal himself three and a half years into that treaty. I don’t see why a lifelong ally of Israel (USA) would need sign a treaty with Israel. The name Assyrian indicates he will be of middle eastern descent.
                            Trump fulfilled prophecy when he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and then recognizing it as Israel’s capital. Paving the way for them to rebuild their temple.

I do not understand how anyone could refer to Trump as a liar given that EVERYTHING our government tells us is a lie, everything they do is based of lies, every war, every spending bill, every false flag attack they do here and abroad, they meddle in elections across the globe etc.
                            Now they have the medical community, the intelligence agencies, state governments, big tech and all the media along with foreign governments all in on their schemes and guess who isn’t a part of that party….President Trump.
                            As a popular preacher said before our last fraud of an election, if you think we are voting for a choice between two evils, you aren’t hearing from God. I’d have to agree with that.

edit: If you are looking for someone in the Bible to relate President Trump to, I’d consider King Cyrus. He was a gentile, neither he nor Trump were what would be considered godly men, but when faced with the reality of the true God and what their political influence on the world was to be, both sided with Israel.
                            Last edited by Red Letters; 02-19-2024, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X