NYT’s poll of independent voters…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYT’s poll of independent voters…

I’m a little surprised they would actually publish these results and the sample size is tiny, but 11 of 13 independent voters ranging from age 22-64 from multiple regions stated they would vote Trump despite his narcissism vs Biden’s dementia…

I don’t see Biden surviving thru March, they will begin to taper off the meth that keeps him as sharp as he can be and he will just have compounded gaffes and falls over the next few weeks.
    i actually wouldn’t be shocked if he isn’t 25A’d before “Super Tuesday “

Comment

Polls are like rectums. Everybody has one and they are all different.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Polls are like rectums. Everybody has one and they are all different.
        I get it, but I was surprised to see such lopsided results in favor of Trump from a liberal publication

Comment

Biden will not be on the November ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I get it, but I was surprised to see such lopsided results in favor of Trump from a liberal publication
            Its a tactic to let the liberals think they are losing and to make sure tog et out and vote

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Biden will not be on the November ballot.
              ^^^ this. Gavin Newscum jumps up or RFK jumps back to running as a dem after Biden gets the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

Its a tactic to let the liberals think they are losing and to make sure tog et out and vote
                I don’t think it is this time, I think it’s forshadowing that they are about to replace him. The msm is just used to signal it

Comment

Republicans need to stay on track with two things, economy and the border and not let the democrats side track them with abortion or some other trigger bait and click

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I don’t think it is this time, I think it’s forshadowing that they are about to replace him. The msm is just used to signal it
                    I've heard so called "experts", but actually very intelligent and reasonable ones, say it's almost if not already too late to replace Biden on the ballot. Now that being said at the democrat convention they can do whatever they want but it's tough to get it rolling.......according to the ones I've heard and I'm with you I thought it was all to replace Biden with them turning on him but they are also so focused on Trump derangement they don't know which way to turn.

Comment

I read a lot of the comments sections in leftist media outlets on the tube and can say that the number of diehard democrats who want someone other than Biden is rather large. It is rather comical reading the back and forth bickering. If these leftist media outlets are allowing these conversations to take place in the comments then the true number of Democrats who want a different candidate is much higher than what is being reported.

Comment

Speaking of democrats who are looking for a change. Jon Stewart re-hosted the Daily Show and mercilessly skewered Biden for a whole segment. I don't post links but easy to find on the tube. I personally believe most independents are anything but independent. I would bet that a lot of them vote party line tickets. Being a true independent is tough this time a year as both parties now have databases of donors. You get email and text from different candidates from both parties from all over the country. I am independent and see no good options. I was hoping to see a Manchin/Porter ticket but it is not happening.

Comment

It doesn’t surprise me, it’s hard to find a Biden supporter.
                          The republicans we elect are their own worst enemy, ken Paxton trial for example, dade Phalen and Andrew murr sided with the most hateful anti American/ Texan democrats in our House of Representatives and tried to remove ken Paxton on bogus charges just like they did president trump.
                          I watched this trial and went over it 2-3 times, it was a circus, Andrew murr and dade Phalen were the clowns, which they looked the part.
                          Stan Gerdes is my representative he voted for dade phalen for speaker, and voted for impeachment, he won’t return any of my emails or phone calls so he will not get my vote.

Comment

Playa, Biden is the nominee. 100%. The Dems have picked him.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Playa, Biden is the nominee. 100%. The Dems have picked him.
                              He is at the moment, but I’m 90% certain he will not be for the actual election.

Comment

Working...
                              X