No announcement yet.

Mayorkas Impeached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this can do is put Democrat Senators on the record to vote against impeachment and the Republicans (if they were smart which is an oxymoron) can use this as an election add that Democrats are against protecting the citizens of this country by letting illegals run rampant since Democrat DA's won't charge them with a crime that they commit.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
      What this can do is put Democrat Senators on the record to vote against impeachment and the Republicans (if they were smart which is an oxymoron) can use this as an election add that Democrats are against protecting the citizens of this country by letting illegals run rampant since Democrat DA's won't charge them with a crime that they commit.
      Democrats that vote for democrats do not consider any of the above. Actually most welcome it. And the rest of the votes are fake ballots or ballots of dead people.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

We already know there are at least 22 Rinos in the Senate. Cornyn is one of the leaders of the Rino squad.
        shockingly I heard him on radio talking about securing the border and illegals and actually sounded good but I'm with you on him he's in last term and took off his sheeps clothing

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          That dude has the most punchable face in America.
          that's a tough one to decide......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

that's a tough one to decide......
            So many faces, so little time……..

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

So many faces, so little time……..
              Yea but those two are definitely in the top 3.

Comment

El numero uno most punchable face is Chuck-u-Schumer (as Rush used to call him)!! When that poppas arse looks down his foot-long nose over his glasses at the camera and talks, the hair on the back of my neck just stands up!! New York DemoKraut extraordinaire!

Comment

Mealy mouth Mitch, Maxine, Pelosi, Schumer, Omar, Fauci and I would dig up and punch Feinstein......that's the start of the list of punchable faces......and whatever the tranny is over DHHS but that would be a "hate" crime.......

Comment

Working...
                  X