The SCOTUS gets it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SCOTUS gets it right

9-0 decision opens the door for citizens to sue federal agencies.

The Epoch Times 2-12-2024
    In a unanimous decision, the U.S. Supreme Court just took another step at gutting the administrative state. The court just ruled against the Biden administration in a case revolving around the question of whether or not people can sue federal agencies.

While the Biden administration was making the argument that federal agencies were immune from these lawsuits—the U.S. Supreme Court rejected this argument and has now opened the door for many more lawsuits to be filed in the near future.

Can a citizen sue the President for treason?

Comment

Double edge sword if you ask me. However, I don’t really see a valid reason why privare citizens couldn’t take the feds to court.

Comment

Pandora's box just got split wide open if you know what I mean.

Comment

The State of Texas should immediately file suit against the DHS for costs incurred from extra border security.

Get on it Paxton!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            Can a citizen sue the President for treason?
            If we can I’m all in!!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              The State of Texas should immediately file suit against the DHS for costs incurred from extra border security.

Get on it Paxton!
              Absolutely

Comment

Sue the agency or the administrator personally? Fbi has violated so many people's constitutional rights yet noone pays a price

Comment

The fact that it was a 9-0 decision is remarkable‼️👍👍

Comment

So basically it will be just fine for people to sue Trump and his admin once in office. But for now judges will find a reason to throw out and suits against Biden.

Comment

I just need the money for the lawyers lol

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Sue the agency or the administrator personally? Fbi has violated so many people's constitutional rights yet noone pays a price
                        Pre 9-11 it was highly illegal to surveil U.S. citizens without a warrant but patriot act changed that and became weaponized against law abiding citizens. I worked for NSA and NSGA while in Marines and if we even suspected a U.S. citizen was in conversation we had to immediately stop listening or subject to jail time..

Comment

Working...
                        X