Chinese Safe Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

Where are you going to escape to when everyone else is escaping? And yes I believe it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. What your gonna find is people that bug out wind up being glorified refugees.
    Those that do not bug out will wind up being glorified corpses. If they aren’t killed for their food/supplies by other humans, the amount of infectious disease that will be rampant after modern conveniences like plumbing falter will be astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Those that do not bug out will wind up being glorified corpses. If they aren’t killed for their food/supplies by other humans, the amount of infectious disease that will be rampant after modern conveniences like plumbing falter will be astounding.
      Again, where are you bugging out to? Do you remember the freeways during Katrina, Isaac, Harvey? I can’t remember all of em. Anyway I think it was Harvey when we were living in CS. People from Houston drove to College Station H-E-B and stripped the shelves. Millions of folks will be attempting to do the same. Even if you have land and flee westward to it you’ll have people fleeing eastward towards your bug out location.
      I was in the Marine Corps and went to Vietnam during its fall. It’s different when you have a family to try and escape or evade.

Comment

Don’t be scared just try to prepare. Many will not be able too. The ones that ran these numbers know that. That’s why they say 90% fatality rate. Personally I don’t see it being that high but who knows? I’m not sure if that number includes how many will be shot dead by others who are defending themselves and their family. I hope we never find out.

Given that our grid infrastructure is weak, aging, and lacks resilience, EMP attacks could become the choice weapons of America’s enemies, and not just China.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Prevent it???? LOL.. We have the enemy in the WH helping to orchestrate it.
          It should be blatantly obvious that there is nothing being done to prevent it.
          So who do these people in the know work for? I would assume some sort of agency or some sort of public office. If they know an attack is coming and are doing nothing to prevent it or at least going on television and telling people it's coming, they are facilitating the attack.
          Last edited by Clay C; 02-13-2024, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

So who do these people in the know work for? I would assume some sort of agency or some sort of public office. If they know an attack is coming and are doing nothing to prevent it or at least going on television and telling people it's coming, they are facilitating the attack.
            My contacts are Ex military, ex government, with connections. But it’s not top secret. Lol
            Your own FBI director is telling you “on television”.
            Have you not heard what he has been saying????

Comment

My contacts are Ex military, ex government, with connections. But it’s not top secret. Lol
              Your own FBI director is telling you “on television”.
              Have you not heard what he has been saying????
              I haven't heard anything from him about imminent attacks on power grids. To be fair, I don't really listen to much that comes out of that guy's mouth. Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

I haven't heard anything from him about imminent attacks on power grids. To be fair, I don't really listen to much that comes out of that guy's mouth. Got a link?
                So what exactly do you think Chinese hackers will be targeting? What about an EMP? What does that target??

Comment

So what exactly do you think Chinese hackers will be targeting? What about an EMP? What does that target??

I honestly don't know. That's why I asked. I'm open to anything. I just haven't heard about an imminent widespread attack that wipes out our power grid.

Comment

Chicom sleeper cells won't hit anything until war breaks out. My bet is they go after the power grid and internet.

Comment

26,000 Chinese and counting. Chi coms have Joe biteme right where they want him. Over a barrel. He obeys or they drop the goods on him. Why would anyone let ANYTHING from PRC fly over their country?

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

And some wonder why I have 5k+ rounds of ammunition and growing. The chinese and muslim country numbers that are here illegally for a reason are alarming.
                        I think you meant to say that you don’t stockpile anything and that guns are evil and scary.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I'm a guessing most of the these Chicoms are internet hackers. The damage they can do to our infrastructure thru thumb drives at the local libraries and any place with internet connection will be too much. Bye Bye green screen. And you better hang on to that old car that runs with a coil and condenser inside the distributor if you want to be mobile when it hits. When feral cats and dogs start disappearing you will know they have their forces in place.
                          I was thinking about that, have my get away car fueled and ready...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post

I was thinking about that, have my get away car fueled and ready...
                            That’s a sweet freaking ride!

Comment

Working...
                            X