Get ready - Phase one started today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready - Phase one started today

Looks like all at once the media, Democrats and the DOJ all just turned on Biden. The press conference (from what I hear) was beyond stupid.

They're about to toss Biden to the side. IMO they will delay as long as possible before trying to replace him. And I sure hope everyone understands the new person has already been chosen and is being prepped. But they are going to act like Oh no! Who can run against Trump? at the very last minute.

It's getting so obvious and stupid I think it upsets me more that people can't see through it LOL

Michelle

Comment

I told my wife the same thing, it has begun and they didn't even try to hide it.

Comment

Just could be

Comment

I've been expecting it for awhile probably don't figure they can manufacture enough votes to get him back.....my money is on Newsom since he's done such a great job in California.........

Comment

The pundits say Big Mike hates politics. No matter though since it would be Obama who is really in charge just like he is now. Newsome is hated nationwide almost as bad as Trump. People for the most part don't trust someone who uses that much Brylcreem and Dippity-Do. I can see Biden's cabinet invoking article 25 and let the Kameltoe take over and then run her for the first black American female pres. It really don't matter who the dems pick since they already have a plan to steal or suspend the next election. This November is going to be a bumpy ride. Riots? National Emergency? Martial Law?

Comment

What makes you think people don’t see it ? I think lots of people see it, in fact almost all my friends agree that it will happen. Buuuut, it might not, and we might all be wrong. Politics is a crazy business !

Comment

I could see them doing it just to say “ in your face “ ! But What a better figure head than Joe? I mean most have fallen for it and look straight at him while the handlers are in the shadows playing their evil game ! They knocked this one out of the park ! Why change?

Comment

I think trotting him out to do a presser right after Tucker's interview with Putin was the nail in the coffin for him. It took all of 60 seconds before he was confused and mixing up the presidents of Mexico and Egypt. They will toss his old *** aside ASAP once his usefulness is done and it is getting CLOSE.

Comment

Hes toast,and so r we if we dont regain our country.This creep has got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      What makes you think people don’t see it ? I think lots of people see it, in fact almost all my friends agree that it will happen. Buuuut, it might not, and we might all be wrong. Politics is a crazy business !
                      You have to actually care and be paying attention to see it.. It seems most aren't. It's no fun whatsoever keeping up with all of this garbage so many just ignore it all.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

You have to actually care and be paying attention to see it.. It seems most aren't. It's no fun whatsoever keeping up with all of this garbage so many just ignore it all.
                        You also have those that know it's bad so they ignore it on purpose and stay busy with life. I know a few people like this and it's totally fine IMO because they know it's bad and they're just waiting.
                        Others say they know it's bad but have no idea how bad. These are the ones that bother me because they refuse to listen and it takes months before they see critical issues (then it's too late).

This will be a roller coaster ride for sure. Heading up that first huge hill nice and slow right now!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Looks like all at once the media, Democrats and the DOJ all just turned on Biden. The press conference (from what I hear) was beyond stupid.

They're about to toss Biden to the side. IMO they will delay as long as possible before trying to replace him. And I sure hope everyone understands the new person has already been chosen and is being prepped. But they are going to act like Oh no! Who can run against Trump? at the very last minute.

It's getting so obvious and stupid I think it upsets me more that people can't see through it LOL
                          Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

You also have those that know it's bad so they ignore it on purpose and stay busy with life. I know a few people like this and it's totally fine IMO because they know it's bad and they're just waiting.
                            Others say they know it's bad but have no idea how bad. These are the ones that bother me because they refuse to listen and it takes months before they see critical issues (then it's too late).

This will be a roller coaster ride for sure. Heading up that first huge hill nice and slow right now!
                            Oh I know a whole bunch of these folks.. I guess its just easier to be uninformed.

Comment

I've also heard that Mike Obama has no interest in it and I think they are perfectly content to live with the fortunes they already made and are making vs getting back into the spotlight but anything is possible but Biden won't go quietly and it will be a democrat mess, unless they tell the Clinton's he's gonna rat on them.......

Comment

Working...
                              X