There is a gunfight brewing in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a gunfight brewing in Hawaii

Long story short the state of Hawaii says state law supersedes the 2A and that they interpret the SCOTUS Heller decision differently.

Hawaii's high court explicitly rejected previous U.S. Supreme Court rulings upholding Americans' rights to carry a firearm, instead citing the "spirit of Aloha."

i would imagine this ends up at SCOTUS, and the current court will frown on being told they got it wrong…. But this illustrates how fragile the 2A is and what a few changes on the bench could mean for its application.

Hawaii has mandatory licensing and REGISTRATION.

We need to send them and the Sioux reservation a big helping of illegals to get their mind back in the game.

Comment

Getting my Popcorn for that one.....

Comment

They voted to become a state and abide by federal law and are subject to the US constitution. Californians must have taken over the islands.

Comment

That can’t be true ! Thomas Magnum killed a half dozen people every other episode of Magnum P. I.

Comment

If you’ve been to Hawaii you would totally understand this! I would love to go back but it’s not going to happen due to their attitude towards their own country ( in which they do not want to accept) . They still have their hands out and pockets open for Freebies though.

Comment

All I ever see is Hawaiian's talking trash about the rest of the US. Give them their independence. The week between us leaving, and the Chinese showing up to take over, will be utopia.

Comment

If I lived there, I would open carry a Byrna.

Comment

Democrats (Hawaiian's) don't believe in God given rights that are unwavering and inalienable. They are tyrants who believe rights are given by the government (in other words THEM), not God. They have it backward.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    That can’t be true ! Thomas Magnum killed a half dozen people every other episode of Magnum P. I.
                    And they had full auto uzis lol

Comment

Working...
                    X