Place your bets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place your bets!

Who gives the Super Bowl winner the after-game congratulatory call on Sunday?

1. President Let’s go Brandon
    2. President Kamala Wordsalad
    3. MAGA Trump

Biden will call first. But he will more than likely call the Dallas Cowboys and tell them what a great game they played!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Biden will call first. But he will more than likely call the Dallas Cowboys and tell them what a great game they played!!!
      No, he will recount how he walked on at Yale and earned a scholarship and they went on to win the natty….

if San Fran wins Biden and Harris will scramble to call and make their win about the virtues of DEI

Comment

Biden will congratulate San Francisco for winning the World Series and that he just spoke to Vince Lomdardi and Tom Landry about the game!

Comment

Biden will call the Korean War amputees and congratulate them for winning the Phi Slamma Jamma competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
            Biden will congratulate San Francisco for winning the World Series and that he just spoke to Vince Lomdardi and Tom Landry about the game!
            You forgot something, he will also tell them how he used to throw game winning touchdowns.

Comment

"Did someone say superbowl.... I need puddin in my bowl... roger i think resort left charlie in waffle cone"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	272908941_538630044297183_3498403596889765506_n.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	26717370 Just sayin

Comment

^^^^^,right there with ya pards!

Comment

Working...
                  X