Texas too? What’s up here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas too? What’s up here??

Watching this Supreme Court hear the Trump/Colorado ballot case this popped up on the screen.. This is news to me. “Texas is pending”???(yellow)
    Who is trying to remove Trump from the Texas ballot and why?

That boy, Jason Murray, representing Colorado is getting schooled on law at the moment.. His lip will be dragging when he leaves this hearing. He has a serious case of Trump derangement syndrome and it is highly evident.
    No way this crap flys..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PondPopper; 02-08-2024, 11:41 AM.

It's not about it "flying" They know it won't work. BUT they have brainwashed millions into thinking Trump really should not be on the ballot. Once they have public opinion behind them they will rule no matter what the laws say.

Comment

It’s nothing eye popping new! Every large city we have is a sanctuary city and packed plum full of liberals . Ease up a little bit and pop a top ( it’s 5’oclock somewhere). ! Don’t go down the Dapper Dan path - it will drive you plumb crazy .

Comment

This is the complaint filed in Texas:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...t_castro_trump

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
          This is the complaint filed in Texas:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...t_castro_trump
          WOW! First I’ve heard of this.
          So Castro says Trump weaponized the IRS.. Yea like that’s never happened. Some of the Tea Party folks might have something to say about all of this.

All it takes is one to stir the pot I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            It’s nothing eye popping new! Every large city we have is a sanctuary city and packed plum full of liberals . Ease up a little bit and pop a top ( it’s 5’oclock somewhere). ! Don’t go down the Dapper Dan path - it will drive you plumb crazy .
            No rabbit hole here. Someone is actually trying.
            It will never work.

Comment

Working...
            X