Government Tracking Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government Tracking Purchases

Not that we didn't already know/suspect that the gubernment was tracking us.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen dodged questions after she was asked to confirm whether the department is monitoring Americans' private transactions for signs of "extremism."

Big banks turned over credit card info following January 6 of law abiding citizens.

it isnt just .gov that hates Americans.

if you bank with Bank of America, chase and a few others then you support this by proxy

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Big banks turned over credit card info following January 6 of law abiding citizens.

it isnt just .gov that hates Americans.

if you bank with Bank of America, chase and a few others then you support this by proxy
      And if you're on Facebook...
      Most likely Netflix and Microsoft also. Government works hand in hand with these large mega corps.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

And if you're on Facebook...
        Most likely Netflix and Microsoft also. Government works hand in hand with these large mega corps.
        Yeppers....

what is crazy is that many people are ok with the violation of privacy... gotta have that dopamine fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
          Not that we didn't already know/suspect that the gubernment was tracking us.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...egal-purchases
          The question that needed to be asked of Yellen was “who in her treasury department would have the authority to instruct financial institutions to track and report legal purchases?” There is probably only a few, and truthfully, it’s probably only her, but it would force her to give names.

Comment

I haven't doubted that they are tracking us since the 9-11 laws that allow them to do watch and track U.S. citizens without court order which was highly illegal when I worked for NSA/NSGA. If we even SUSPECTED anyone in conversation was a U.S. citizen we had to immediately cease or face federal prosecution and their post 9-11 anti terror laws have morphed into everyone not agreeing with them is a suspect and watched and tracked.....some things I look for on internet I use Duck Duck Go vs google.

Comment

All most likely paid for by your tax dollars. Your banks don't provide that information for free.

You might remember Skype, independent and decentralized, and unable to trace/record calls. in 2012 Microsoft purchased Skype, and in 2017 the govt paid MS to centralize Skype in order to trace/record calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Yeppers....

what is crazy is that many people are ok with the violation of privacy... gotta have that dopamine fix!
                As opposed to TBH, look what I cooked for dinner? 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                X