“None of these candidates” wins by 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“None of these candidates” wins by 30

Haley lost the Nevada Republican Primary by 30 points last night. The voting notion that beat her was “None of these candidates.”

Haley shrugs it off as she spent no campaign money or time in Nevada, but you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting an article about her candidacy, and voters flat don’t want her.

Trump was not on the ballot. So those votes may or may not have been for him, there is no write in option.

i thought it was premature and a bit silly when Trump and others called for her to drop out, but now, it seems reasonable that she should.

She's just a distraction, the RINOs last hope to keep Trump from being nominated. Should have been gone a long time ago but has establishment money to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
      She's just a distraction, the RINOs last hope to keep Trump from being nominated. Should have been gone a long time ago but has establishment money to burn.
      Well she doesn’t have that large of a purse or deep of pockets, the RNC had its worst fundraising cycle since 2012 and the least cash on hand since 1992. Only $8M cash on hand to start the year off.

Dems had $21M cash on hand, comparatively.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Well she doesn’t have that large of a purse or deep of pockets, the RNC had its worst fundraising cycle since 2012 and the least cash on hand since 1992. Only $8M cash on hand to start the year off.

I'd love to see the context for the last 10 years on that $ amount. I am curious if the ratio of RNC to DNC has changed.

Just my opinion, but R voters send their money directly to candidates, because they feel their hard earned money is better spent that way. Democrats send their money to the bucket, and let the people holding the bucket hand it out how they see fit.

Comment

I guarantee you guys that a significant portion of that 100 billion dollars that they have given ukraine.....is finding its way back here to support the dems for election.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I guarantee you guys that a significant portion of that 100 billion dollars that they have given ukraine.....is finding its way back here to support the dems for election.
            Only the dems? Its all of them. 99% of politicians are laundering money through these wars in other countries. Thats the way its always been, or at least for a long while.

Comment

Ronna Romney should have been replaced years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
                Ronna Romney should have been replaced years ago.
                Well she’s offered to step down after the SC primary, reportedly so that Trump can install his own hand picked chair

Comment

Well she’s offered to step down after the SC primary, reportedly so that Trump can install his own hand picked chair
                  I didn't see that .....but that is wonderful news!

Comment

Yep!!!!
                    And the rest they are wasting on fine wines, cocaine and high dollar hookers…

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Yep!!!!
                      And the rest they are wasting on fine wines, cocaine and high dollar hookers…
                      I'm trying to find a negative in this.

Comment

NH is a joke. I can't see how anyone could take her candidacy seriously. She's nothing but a sellout establishment swamp creature.

Other than that, she'd be great.

Comment

I didn't see that .....but that is wonderful news!
                          RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has offered to leave her position following the South Carolina primary later this month to allow former President Donald Trump to install his own leaders of the party, two party advisers tell CNN. She has also discussed those plans with Trump, according to a person a familiar.

Comment

Her purse and her pockets do not depend upon just the RNC, she’s getting money from both sides and in between.

Comment

This is some head scratching mental gymnastics… Haley calls the Nevada primary rigged for Trump. How was a primary where her name was on the ballot and Trump’s name was not on the ballot, how is that rigged for Trump?

Comment

Working...
                              X