New immigration bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
    Did yall see where Schumer threatened to send our troops to the Ukraine/Russia border if this bill wasnt passed?
    Nothing that comes out of that pathetic, POS, political hacks mouth surprises me anymore. He’s in the top five of the parasites that need to be………. Well never mind..

Comment

Surprised to see Dan Crenshaw is all for it

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        This is sarcasm right, you just forgot the emoji right?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          He’s one of the biggest tool/Rhinos in DC. Money and power got to him quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post

He’s one of the biggest tool/Rhinos in DC. Money and power got to him quickly.
            Crenshaw has moved to the Dark Side! Someone needs to Primary him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

This is sarcasm right, you just forgot the emoji right?

Comment

although it's not surprising that it's occurring, I'm sick of lefty media portraying this whole situation as the right demanding a bill and then torpedoing the bill they demanded. The bill is crap. quit portraying it as a bipartisan bill just because one republican worked on it and a couple of other republican senators supported it (likely before they read it, tbh). Over and over I read "house republicans shoot down bipartisan bill that THEY demanded". BS. Imagine if democrats pushed for a hate crime bill and the republicans wrote one that allowed for 5000 hate crimes a day to occur before measures would be triggered to prevent further hate crimes. and then Fox news castigated the left for refusing to ratify the "hate crime bill they demanded." That's essentially what's happening now, and it's infuriating. I'm sure that i'm more liberal on immigration that most of you on here, but what's happening now is a major threat to our country. There's a difference between following the path of legal citizenship and pouring across the border unchecked.
                Last edited by bullets13; 02-09-2024, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X