X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they look scared!!

Or do they act empowered?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/797648478857456?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Last edited by PondPopper; 02-02-2024, 01:13 PM.

Violent illegal migrants who were involved in the assault of two NYPD officers on Saturday were seen flipping off cameras following their release from custod...

Comment

Try that in a small town in Texas.

Comment

It shouldn't happen anywhere. Even in New York. I'm disgusted.

Comment

It’s just the beginning, get ready to defend yourself and your family

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            It’s just the beginning, get ready to defend yourself and your family
            If you’re just now getting ready it may be a little too late.. just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

If you’re just now getting ready it may be a little too late.. just sayin
              Yep !

Comment

I would have loved to see a crew of locals wipe the smiles off their faces when they walked out on the streets.

Comment

I don’t think any of us on here would have been able to remain in control of ourselves seeing this first hand! I don’t get around near like what I used to but i would be going to jail after doing everything I possibly could to bite their noses off ! Seriously though- I just don’t have it in me to stand by and watch injustice Especially from Illegals.

Comment

why in the he77 didn't those cops pull their pistols and air those azzholes out?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      why in the he77 didn't those cops pull their pistols and air those azzholes out?
                      Because they would be sued- sent to prison -loose everything they have- put their families in dire danger and in poverty .

Comment

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. At least you get justice on one side.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. At least you get justice on one side.
                          don't these cops carry billy clubs anymore? time to scramble some brains..... beat the **** out of them!!!

Comment

don't these cops carry billy clubs anymore? time to scramble some brains..... beat the **** out of them!!!
                            Hello 1980’s !

Comment

At the very least wear that skull out with a slap jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X