Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are our intelligence services that good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are our intelligence services that good?

News outlets are reporting 3 Carriers concurrently deployed in Wespac. This is not commonplace at all. It is not something that would have been planned last week or last month. Carriers do not operate alone, they are certainly deployed with other combatants and support vessels. Time to stage such a deployment in peacetime would take months, not weeks. This means if this is a show of force while China, Iran, Russia and possibly North Korea are coordinating disruptive activities with the goal of a Chinese move on Taiwan or the Philippines while the US is busy responding to provocations from Iran and it's proxies was sniffed out by US Intelligence services at least 4 or 5 months ago. Watch for peace overtures from the PRC their new modern Navy is not a match.

China will move on Taiwan soon. They are running out of time with Joe and the ho.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      China will move on Taiwan soon. They are running out of time with Joe and the ho.
      No, they won't.

Comment

I bet you five bucks and a 7-11 sized bottle of Corona that all of the intelligent services are focused on the Border Convoy, its time for China to strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          I bet you five bucks and a 7-11 sized bottle of Corona that all of the intelligent services are focused on the Border Convoy, its time for China to strike.
          I still say China loves money , especially Our money and they Need our money and our Pecans- it ain’t gunna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

I still say China loves money , especially Our money and they Need our money and our Pecans- it ain’t gunna happen.
            China has been after Taiwan for years; if there ever was a better time to do it.....IT'S NOW. Weakazz leadership in the U.S., they have no fear of us. the Chicoms kick the U.S.A. in the nuts every chance they get and our weakazz leaders still do everything they can to try to be 'FRIENDS' with them.
            What a bunch of FOOLS. These people in Washington are going to get a lot of Americans killed.

Comment

I’m inclined to agree. This, added to the fact that their economy is slowing down with no immediate improvement anticipated. Now might just not be the right time for them to upset that apple cart, but I’ve been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I’m inclined to agree. This, added to the fact that their economy is slowing down with no immediate improvement anticipated. Now might just not be the right time for them to upset that apple cart, but I’ve been wrong before.
                You and Buck are correct.

But one factor no one mentions is that the Chinese are 100x tougher, 10x more greedy, and 20x more willing to suffer short term if they will gain long term.
                One day when all the stars line up they will do everything all at once. This will include dumping all US treasuries to start a financial collapse here, war and who knows what else.
                This would happen IMO if they felt once America was screwed they could take over being the dominate figure with control over lots of oil etc...

As of now though the only bet one can win is that they won't do anything. When they finally do something we will be far too worried to get on TBH to see who was right.

Comment

Oh look....A Chinese Balloon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post

No, they won't.
                    Neville Chamberlain, is that you? China is telling us they are going to do it. It's been part of their 100-year plan like the takeover of Hong Kong, the South China Sea, and building the Belt and Roads projects all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post

Neville Chamberlain, is that you? China is telling us they are going to do it. It's been part of their 100-year plan like the takeover of Hong Kong, the South China Sea, and building the Belt and Roads projects all over the world.

They have to have us for their income! Threat all they want but they can’t take that kind of suffering , set back or whatever you wish to call it. We have screwed up royally by giving them or using them for most of our goods - but then, it may save us in the long run! They can not support their economy without Us! The there is a big , solid black bold line between their extremely rich and the extremely poor. The extremely rich want what? More money! Taking their selves out of the More money situation and puting themselves in the Less money definitely does not appeal to them. They are in a big bluff but they are backed into a corner that They have created.
                      Last edited by Bucknaked; 02-03-2024, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I know China is hurting very very badly becouse i deal with them from 8-5. I would think under normal circumstances they wouldnt try to pull this off in that condition. But they have a small window left open with the U.S. in a weak postion with a dementia riddled president and a incompetent and weak shadow cabinet trying to run things who more worried about transsexual micro aggressions than what there good chinese president friend is saying/doing.

Comment

To an extent, I agree with the argument of, “they need us just a bad as we need them. It’s mutual assured self destruction (MAD).” However, their economy, especially real estate, is really faltering right now and they are still dealing with the fallout of their COVID policies, Hong Kong, etc... I personally see them taking Taiwan because they expect us to do nothing to not mess up the trade relationship.

If they take Taiwan, they rule the micro chip market and thus kill our ability to make smart weapons. They also control majority of the lead hardening agent used to make bullets and various other precious metals.

If things go south in China, they attack out of desperation. OR if our debt catches up to us and they see a chance to over throw us as the world reserve currency, you can bet that they will jump at the opportunity to become the new super power.

Hopefully, China is just bluffing though.

Comment

While the time for them might be now because of the following reason.

1. Iran and proxies are creating diversion in the middle east.
                            2. Vladdy is gaining a little traction in Ukraine while the ground is frozen and HOR is blocking Ukraine funding.
                            3. The have enlisted NK to add pressure in the Pacific.
                            4. Delay will give time for USA to fully equip new bases in the Philippines.

They will not do anything

1. Three carrier battle groups in the Western Pacific.
                            2. Society in general is more risk adverse than Xi and if Chinese society becomes too uncomfortable Xi's leadership might be questioned.
                            3. Chinese economy is relatively weakened and military campaign would push their economy onto crisis.

What astounds me is that it appears our intelligence services had a good picture of what would be happening now at least a month before the Hamas attacks. I could be wrong but I think it takes at least that much time to plan deployment of an extra carrier to Wespac. If PRC, Iran, Russia and NK coordinated activities, Iran will be highly disappointed if China holds back after they went all in.

Comment

They have to have us for their income! Threat all they want but they can’t take that kind of suffering , set back or whatever you wish to call it. We have screwed up royally by giving them or using them for most of our goods - but then, it may save us in the long run! They can not support their economy without Us! The there is a big , solid black bold line between their extremely rich and the extremely poor. The extremely rich want what? More money! Taking their selves out of the More money situation and puting themselves in the Less money definitely does not appeal to them. They are in a big bluff but they are backed into a corner that They have created.
                              Yep. It's fact most don't care to admit.

Not to mention, their coming population decline, and the people have gotten a taste of freedom, and they will soon want more. China might still be able to strongarm its citizenry, but only matter of time before that is over with.

Comment

Working...
                              X