Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is enough enough?

Migrant gives middle finger after arrest for attacking police | Fox News

At what point is enough enough? The POS illegal invader assaulted two NYPD Police Officers and now thinks it's a big joke, actually giving the double middle finger to the country he has illegally invaded. When will the lemmings wake up and take it back from the Dems (aka - radical mentally ill leftist)? This is what the Dems want for our country.

Apparently it hasn’t reached the Enough status yet!

Comment

Thats nothing....look at what the migrants are doing in Europe. They are way ahead of us and its a perfect real time snapshot of what will be happening here in several more years.

Comment

This is what happens when a country is full of bleeding hearts, liberal and conservative, and its laws become very soft and easily manipulated..
        It’s only going to get worse without some major changes and those changes are not even on the horizon.

Try that in Mexico and see how fast you get shot to pieces..

Comment

For me, it was enough many years ago. They obviously don't respect our laws or law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Thats nothing....look at what the migrants are doing in Europe. They are way ahead of us and its a perfect real time snapshot of what will be happening here in several more years.
            I’ve been hearing this often lately but Google isn’t turning up much for me. What are you seeing?

Comment

I saw that on Fox tonight. It’s been a few years since I’ve been mad enough to hit someone but I wanted to cold cock that bastage !

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post

I’ve been hearing this often lately but Google isn’t turning up much for me. What are you seeing?
                You will have to download Twitter (x)...to see day to day real live post of what is going on in Europe right now. Same as what will happen/happening here. 2 tier judicial system. 1 for natives and 1 for "immigrants".

Comment

This administration is teaching these illegal invaders that they are above our laws. They break our laws and get paid handsomely for doing so for Fuchs sake.. They have been empowered. Turned lose on communities in this country.. Buckle up because we ain’t seen nothing yet. It’s going to get much worse..

Comment

Working...
                  X