can anyone confirm this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone confirm this ?

anyone see anything else written about this? any comfirmation it may be true?

Can’t confirm it but I’m honestly surprised the criminals in DC haven’t already made this move!!

Comment

I watched this just last night. It’s along these lines.

An opinion from an ex navy seal, Chadd Wright, on this subject.

Join Chadd for another episode of Truck Talk.https://3of7project.com/store/

Comment

I haven't heard a peep from my side. There are already plenty of armored vehicles already here at Ft Cavazos and Ft Bliss as well as other military posts around the state.

Comment

A lot of these rail convoys are simply vehicles that have been sent in for repair and maintenance and upgrades and being returned to station.

Comment

It’s a horrible situation because people have to speculate when they see these things due to our evil government and Evil media.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I haven't heard a peep from my side. There are already plenty of armored vehicles already here at Ft Cavazos and Ft Bliss as well as other military posts around the state.
              Fort cavazos? Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                It’s a horrible situation because people have to speculate when they see these things due to our evil government and Evil media.
                Yep and what they are actually doing to this country on a daily basis is far worse than most speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post

Fort cavazos? Never heard of her.
                  It's that new WOKE army base.

Comment

Working...
                  X