What is up with the extreme videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with the extreme videos?

Today I've seen 2 or 3 extreme violent videos of a certain race beating white guys. One to death. Supposedly here in America.
    I won't link them because they are horrible. People claiming no news yet because not the right narrative etc. Just wondering if others have seen this today.

If it's on the internet it must be true!

Comment

At this point and time in this country I don’t understand why any grown person, capable of carrying a pistol, would fall victim to being beat to death by thugs. It’s just more proof that many are way out of touch with reality and the constant danger that surrounds them in public places..

DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!
      Last edited by PondPopper; 01-30-2024, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        At this point and time in this country I don’t understand why any grown person, capable of carrying a pistol, would fall victim to being beat to death by thugs. It’s just more proof that many are way out of touch with reality and the constant danger that surrounds them in public places..

DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!
        X2

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!
          One was an older man. Doubt a gun would have helped as it was instant 7 on 1. Of the 7 only one was of age at 18.

The other was a kid that supposedly died. He was maybe 14 or 15 years old.

IMO - People will need to learn to avoid certain people. And carry if possible.

And the videos looked real enough. I'd bet they are real. Question is when and where did it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

One was an older man. Doubt a gun would have helped as it was instant 7 on 1. Of the 7 only one was of age at 18.

The other was a kid that supposedly died. He was maybe 14 or 15 years old.

IMO - People will need to learn to avoid certain people. And carry if possible.

And the videos looked real enough. I'd bet they are real. Question is when and where did it happen.
            Can you give us any details of these people we need to avoid and how to recognize them?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

Can you give us any details of these people we need to avoid and how to recognize them?
              I think they wear MEGA hats and cruise through Chicago in the middle of the night

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

I think they wear MEGA hats and cruise through Chicago in the middle of the night
                Only if there is a polar vortex hammering the city.

Comment

There has been a few incidents up here of unsolicited attacks on single, usually elderly men getting attacked. It's hard to believe the attackers are gambling with their life over what they call pranks. Play stupid games......

Comment

The yellow people keep telling the purple, blue and green people that the biggest threat to their safety is yellow people. But the hard data shows that the biggest threat to purple, blue and green people is......purple, blue and green people. And its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      The yellow people keep telling the purple, blue and green people that the biggest threat to their safety is yellow people. But the hard data shows that the biggest threat to purple, blue and green people is......purple, blue and green people. And its not even close.
                      It's so "not close" that the yellow people could almost not be considered a threat at all...."almost" might even be a stretch.

Comment

As Nancy said “Go back to China !”

Comment

What videos?

Comment

Here is one. Warning - Graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I won't link them because they are horrible. Here is one...
                              I can't believe people even click those links. Also, your link is broken.

Comment

Working...
                              X