Follow the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow the money

I saw on a late night news program where an investigative journalist has been tracking the money and logistics being supplied to bring all these illegal invaders up thru Mexico and to the southern border. I seems that this ordeal is mostly being funded thru the UN. The same UN that Biden gave 12 billion $$$ to in 2021 and 18.1 billion $$$ in 2023. Now if you wonder why these illegals are all looking so fat and healthy wearing new clothes and Nike shoes and new I-Phone 14's then the 50 billion taxpayer dollars that Biden has laundered thru the UN goes a long ways to finance this destruction of America.
    Now we all know that Biden himself is just not that smart so it must be much bigger than that. Who are the players?
    I remember when Trump was president that he shut off the funding for this useless organization of grifters. Biden immediately wrote them a 12 billion dollar check his first week in office and here we are.

Yikes, I'm sure it's in there somehwhere.....but has it always been that a President can write multi-billion dollar checks without having to go through congress first?

Comment

And the republicans in office know it.

uniparty at work.

this another reason why an outsider cant be let in

Trump 2024

Comment

Soros is now coming after Texas harder than ever. People need to go vote in every election big or small. Don't let these communists pick us off one at a time.
        Financier George Soros has recently dropped millions into a handful of left-wing groups in Texas to help Democrats gain ground in the state.

Comment

Watching this now,(Tucker Carleson 1/26/24) the 28:22 marker speaks of the debit cards and phones and where the $$ comes from (UNESCO... a UN organization according to the guest).

Comment

Speaking of money.. Politicians are either scared or they are getting filthy rich..
            Americans are being poisoned by the thousands..
            The cartels are in total control and that should be a major concern to everyone north of the border. Not only are we being invaded, we are being attacked!!
            And China is behind it.

Taken from JRE #1889 w/Dr. Phil:https://open.spotify.com/episode/6bAfaDJakoQ3bIxLjASyxH?si=642d2868a7694234
            Last edited by PondPopper; 01-28-2024, 08:45 AM.

Comment

When Trump was president and he cut off UN funding the flow of illegals ground to a halt because there was no money to pay and support the caravans. Trump will do it again and they know it. These people can't come thousands of miles if they can't eat along the way and get medical care, clothes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                When Trump was president and he cut off UN funding the flow of illegals ground to a halt because there was no money to pay and support the caravans. Trump will do it again and they know it. These people can't come thousands of miles if they can't eat along the way and get medical care, clothes etc.
                They will never allow him to be president again. Ain’t going to happen..
                I hate to say that but I can’t ever see them allowing it.
                You don’t know how bad I hope I’m wrong!!!

Comment

House Republicans unveiled articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Sunday.

The articles, introduced by Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., accuse Mayorkas of "Willfull and systemic refusal to comply with the law" and "breach of public trust."

"Throughout his tenure as Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro N. Mayorkas has repeatedly violated laws enacted by Congress regarding immigration and border security. In large part because of his unlawful conduct, millions of aliens have illegally entered the United States on an annual basis with many unlawfully remaining in the United States.

Waiting to see where this goes. Speaker Johnson said he would put it before a full house vote.

Comment

IMO- If Mayorkas is impeached, they will plop another cat in there who swears will uphold the law, then does not and the song and dance continues.

Cue the Benny Hill Show theme song music. ..... it often plays in my head when following the uni-party Washington Theatrics.

Comment

obamas legacy was refugees all over Europe during his first occupation, they destabilized Muslim countries flooding Europe with people that will never assimilate. He implemented a catch and release policy here where all someone had to do was to touch American soil and they were allowed to stay. This time it is a much more coordinated effort to flood America with anyone and everyone. It’s obvious they are being told in their home country that if they come to America they will be allowed to stay. It might be easier to find out who is not behind this effort than who is responsible for it.
                      Last edited by Red Letters; 01-28-2024, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Zero…err obama via holder also implemented fast and furious all along border towns. Their plan was to get guns (with known serial numbers) into the hands of cartels and whoever else would use them in crimes so they could enact gun control laws or EO’s. They admitted they had no way of tracking they guns until they were they were discovered at their final crime scene. Officer Terry was killed and brought the whole plan to light disabling the intent. Now I believe they are doing the same with terrorist coming across the border, (they are also begging for Trumps supporters to lash out) they know it’s just a matter of time before we start seeing terrorist attacks here, they will then render the constitution and bill of rights useless and in comes the boot.
                        Remember the same people causing the border crisis saw what real grass roots support was when the tea party formed, it immediately killed obama’s new green economy that they said would replace capitalism. There was an all out assault on the tea party by republicans, democrats, the media and IR-S, successfully killing it. Soros and whoever else stole that idea and started astroturfing their own version of the tea party with occupy wall street and then blm, rioting and destroying billions of dollars worth of property and even killing people, basically no one was held responsible, hell they are still getting million dollar payouts from cities over that garbage. I just read about another one last week.
                        To answer the question in the OP, I suspect these are all the same players responsible.
                        Last edited by Red Letters; 01-28-2024, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          House Republicans unveiled articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Sunday.

The articles, introduced by Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., accuse Mayorkas of "Willfull and systemic refusal to comply with the law" and "breach of public trust."

"Throughout his tenure as Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro N. Mayorkas has repeatedly violated laws enacted by Congress regarding immigration and border security. In large part because of his unlawful conduct, millions of aliens have illegally entered the United States on an annual basis with many unlawfully remaining in the United States.

Waiting to see where this goes. Speaker Johnson said he would put it before a full house vote.
                          Just more political theater I’m afraid. What took so dam long? He’s been allowing it and lying about it for 3 years!!!

Until some of these law breakers, and enemies of this country, are held accountable and do serious prison time, or are executed, nothing is ever going to change with the way they operate. Why should it?

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

They will never allow him to be president again. Ain’t going to happen..
                            I hate to say that but I can’t ever see them allowing it.
                            You don’t know how bad I hope I’m wrong!!!
                            This x100

I hope I eat crow in 10 months.

Comment

Soros is the major threat IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X