When will Nikki Drop Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Nikki Drop Out?

Not quite sure the angle she's going for now? 70% of her votes last night were from non republican voters. Pretty telling and pretty ****ing. What am I missing here?

She's just holding on in the off chance that something happens to Trump. Everyone knows he is the nominee

Comment

the non republicans voting in it weren't voting for her they were trying to derail Trump and not an endorsement of her.

Comment

Eradicator is probably right. Or she thinks of herself as Ted Cruz in 2016. She sounds deranged in her speeches, so maybe she is just crazy?

I also think she is the RINO candidate, so they want to keep pushing here while mathematically, she does still have a chance.

Comment

As long as the TDS campaign $$$$ keeps flowing into her election purse she'll likely continue to show her colors...even ronna is telling her it's time & she's gonna get stomped in her home state soon.

Good grief, she addressed her crowd as if it was a victory speech yesterday.

Comment

She spent more than $30 million dollars in a state with 1.3 million people and still lost. She's the RINO/swamp candidate and has the MSM backing since they hate Trump.

Supposedly she is trailing by 36 percentage points in South Carolina. That's not even competitive. She's attacked Cruz and Desantis and said a lot of nasty things about them, but it's been ignored by the media. The hypocrisy of the MSM and left never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              As long as the TDS campaign $$$$ keeps flowing into her election purse she'll likely continue to show her colors.
              This rightchere !

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Not quite sure the angle she's going for now? 70% of her votes last night were from non republican voters. Pretty telling and pretty ****ing. What am I missing here?
                What you are missing is that she and the RINO Party sees 70% as a feature not a bug. They believe they have to appeal to the independent in order to win.

that and both parties want to cast Rs as far right wing racist/bigited Trumpers and to do so they need a tepid centrist candidate like Haley to remain in the mix so at the end of the primary they can say “see there was a common sense alternative, and they chose to run Trump. Mr or Mrs Independent , you aren’t a right wing nut/racist/bigot, so no matter how inept and crooked you think Biden is, you still have to vote for him.

same holds true for when they finally dislodge Biden sometime in the next 45 days and install their real candidate Newsom/Obama

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  She's just holding on in the off chance that something happens to Trump. Everyone knows he is the nominee
                  This. She's being pushed and funded by the establishment to hang on long enough for them to DQ Trump and she'll be the only one left on the ballot by default.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

This. She's being pushed and funded by the establishment to hang on long enough for them to DQ Trump and she'll be the only one left on the ballot by default.
                    This is what I think too.

Comment

Waste of time and money. Nikki was just soundly defeated in perhaps the only State she even had slight chance of coming close. There's no path for her to come out ahead other than Trump being DQ'd. All resources and effort at this point should get behind Trump with the common goal of defeating Biden. The other candidates dropped out gracefully for the most part. Obviously, some of them are seeking cabinet positions or possible VP consideration, but regardless, they dropped out. The MSM is in complete denial of the reality of Trump being candidate.

Comment

She will stay in as long as someone is paying her millions of dollars to do so.

70% of her votes in NH were not from Republicans.

She might have a small chance to win SC, but it is doubtful.

I laughed out loud this morning - she thinks she has a good chance in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

I would say you are right. I have my doubts Trump will make it to the White House anyway, something will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            She is hoping for a Gary Hart moment…

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              She will stay in as long as someone is paying her millions of dollars to do so.

70% of her votes in NH were not from Republicans.

She might have a small chance to win SC, but it is doubtful.

I laughed out loud this morning - she thinks she has a good chance in Texas.
                              If she campaigns a lot in Texas, she has a very good chance.

To get some good bbq and Tex-Mex.

Comment

Working...
                              X