No announcement yet.

Fascinating Keri Lake Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy just made a great point- Desantis and Vivek dropped out early and suddenly - could they have also been approached in the same way but took the bait??

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
      This is how it works. 95-99% of everyone in DC is compromised, paid, blackmailed, guilty of treason, selling out etc....Kari Lake is an exceptionally strong willed mother who is fighting for what is right like a mother who protects her small children. If we could get some men to do the same.
      We don’t have to wonder why/how people go into congress not making much money, then all of a sudden their worth millions.
      Do you think Liz Cheney is on their payroll?

Comment

It’s legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
          A buddy just made a great point- Desantis and Vivek dropped out early and suddenly - could they have also been approached in the same way but took the bait??
          Sure nuff. It's called playing politics DC style.

Comment

Just proves how both parties are owned by world elites or foreign governments. Money or honey trap blackmail. Very few unowned.

TRUMP and Lake may literally be the last two.. well,, maybe Christie Noem
            Last edited by GarGuy; 01-26-2024, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
              I doubt it since they both endorsed Trump. If they had taken money they would have endorsed Haley. For DeSantis, I think it was more of a get out now while the damage can be fixed in the next 4 years and run again then. Vivek was more a get out and try to get a cabinet position so he has experience to run on in 4 yrs. In both cases, it was support Trump so maybe the MAGA supporers will be on their side in 2028

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

I doubt it since they both endorsed Trump. If they had taken money they would have endorsed Haley. For DeSantis, I think it was more of a get out now while the damage can be fixed in the next 4 years and run again then. Vivek was more a get out and try to get a cabinet position so he has experience to run on in 4 yrs. In both cases, it was support Trump so maybe the MAGA supporers will be on their side in 2028
                They could have taken Trumps money

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                  It’s legit.
                  Dammit man I’m so glad you chimed in and cleared this up for Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Just proves how both parties are owned by world elites or foreign governments. Money or honey trap blackmail. Very few unowned.

TRUMP and Lake may literally be the last two.. well,, maybe Christie Noem
                    Just ask her out already Tell her you were on River Monsters

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Just ask her out already Tell her you were on River Monsters
                      I liked her best as a plumber. Electrician next

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Dammit man I’m so glad you chimed in and cleared this up for Everyone!
                        No problem. Anytime!!

Comment

I am surprised that anyone is surprised by this …the DNC and RNC are all in it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            I am surprised that anyone is surprised by this …the DNC and RNC are all in it together.
                            Yep. The swamp is as deep as it has ever been.
                            Completely draining it is our only hope and that will have to be done by “We The People”..

Comment

Working...
                            X