FDA “become aware of the risk of T cell malignancies”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDA “become aware of the risk of T cell malignancies”

Looks like conspiracy tin foil hat guys were correct again.
    I'll let someone else break the news to people in ATC. Or not.

Yet another spoiler alert that came true. What else have we been accused of that is still referred to as a conspiracy that we know will be proven true?

Comment

I read this morning alot of folks that got the vaccine are developing Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome, aka, AIDS.
      I really do wish as a whole, we would stop using the vaccine as a tool to divide. Thats what it was all designed to do, and it worked. In reality, the government just killed millions of Americans while we as a people argued. United we stand, divided we fall.

Comment

And what exactly will we glean from this??? I read the entire report and never once was the "jab" mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          And what exactly will we glean from this??? I read the entire report and never once was the "jab" mentioned.
          Yeah, I don’t know that the OP really understands what they posted. Think they saw CD-19 and assumed or were lead to believe that it was short for COVID 19.

this is about cancer treatments causing secondary cases of cancer

Comment

Reckon the wheels fell off the conspiracy wagon with this thread.

Comment

Credibility takes a hit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                Reckon the wheels fell off the conspiracy wagon with this thread.
                yeah this probably didn’t hit the conspiracy dopamine receptors quite like hoped.

but if we look at this through a different lense we might still get that hit if conspiracy dopamine. Zerohedge is a very prolific right wing poster on X. I find it highly suspect that they posted that ignorant to its actual meaning. Which leads me to believe that little nugget was dropped intentionally to stir up the right anti-vax, as we see it has spread to tbh.

mis and disinformation lives on both sides, equally. Is it stirred up intentionally and by whom, are the questions

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

yeah this probably didn’t hit the conspiracy dopamine receptors quite like hoped.

but if we look at this through a different lense we might still get that hit if conspiracy dopamine. Zerohedge is a very prolific right wing poster on X. I find it highly suspect that they posted that ignorant to its actual meaning. Which leads me to believe that little nugget was dropped intentionally to stir up the right anti-vax, as we see it has spread to tbh.

mis and disinformation lives on both sides, equally. Is it stirred up intentionally and by whom, are the questions
                  Agree with your assessment. But bigger picture, it shows medical progress is flawed, and full of holes and issues we could never foresee. I mean there is a reason it's called a practice.

Which we could extrapolate the posted datapoint, to say a "vaccine" which was developed by the DoD, with almost zero human testing, what are the chances that vaccine could cause issues?

Comment

The big conspiracy theory and crime should be the mishandling of Ivermectin. This is a drug that has received a Nobel and it was pushed as a “animal medication you goto a Vet for”. And plenty of folks jumped on and repeated this and fell in line.

Fast forward and now more and more comes out once the $$$ has been made

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      The big conspiracy theory and crime should be the mishandling of Ivermectin. This is a drug that has received a Nobel and it was pushed as a “animal medication you goto a Vet for”. And plenty of folks jumped on and repeated this and fell in line.

Glen, that whole thing is so evil and involved so many "high-ranking" gubment and private sector people, it will never be adjudicated and punishments handed out. It will however be adjudicated by God and there will be great pain and gnashing of teeth for all of eternity by those who had a part in creating the narrative that hurt so many people.

Comment

This is really good news, now if we can just get hogs to take the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

Keep in mind there is a human dosage form via RX for Ivermectin and it was being prescribed by many Dr's. Maybe not all Dr.'s but I do know for a fact is was being prescribed to patients. My sister and brother in law own two pharmacies and I asked about this during the heap of the Covid mess and yes she said they were filling lots of Ivermectin prescriptions for patients along with other drug combinations.

I think the mess over the Ivermectin was related more to people self medicating with the off the shelf bovine/equine forms. Not to say it can't be used but the concern was more related to level of dosage as some ignore the proper dose/kg weight for humans vs. bovine/equine. However, I know plenty of people who used the Tractor Supply version and did just fine. Heck I know a guy that used bovine anti-biotics to treat an infected tooth

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post

Keep in mind there is a human dosage form via RX for Ivermectin and it was being prescribed by many Dr's. Maybe not all Dr.'s but I do know for a fact is was being prescribed to patients. My sister and brother in law own two pharmacies and I asked about this during the heap of the Covid mess and yes she said they were filling lots of Ivermectin prescriptions for patients along with other drug combinations.

I think the mess over the Ivermectin was related more to people self medicating with the off the shelf bovine/equine forms. Not to say it can't be used but the concern was more related to level of dosage as some ignore the proper dose/kg weight for humans vs. bovine/equine. However, I know plenty of people who used the Tractor Supply version and did just fine. Heck I know a guy that used bovine anti-biotics to treat an infected tooth
                            The Ivemectin mess was due to Trump mentioning the drug as a possible remedy. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post

The Ivemectin mess was due to Trump mentioning the drug as a possible remedy. That's it.
                              They had to trash ivermectin and hydroxycloroquin in order to keep the vaccines legal. The experimental and untested shots were only legal to sell under an emergency use authorization. An EUA can only be granted if there are no other approved treatments for whatever ailment they’re trying to treat with the experimental drug. If they had allowed the truth about the effectiveness of ivermectin and HCQ to be accepted, then it would have been illegal to sell the clot shots.

Comment

Working...
                              X