Catastrophe created in Liberty County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catastrophe created in Liberty County

A friend sent me an article from YouTube about Colony Ridge in Liberty County. According to the Blaze( who has a documentary on it) the development appears to be endless. The clients are illegal aliens who are buying lots in the development. There is a 30% default rate and lots are resold. Non English speaking folks make up the bulk of the development with a projected 10 million illegals in the US by the hopeful demise of the present administration.
    Seems that Gregg Abbot took 1.5 million dollars from the developers brother for campaign donations. Crazy times people I looked it up and there are all kinds of videos of this gigantic slum that’s being created.

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    A friend sent me an article from YouTube about Colony Ridge in Liberty County. According to the Blaze( who has a documentary on it) the development appears to be endless. The clients are illegal aliens who are buying lots in the development. There is a 30% default rate and lots are resold. Non English speaking folks make up the bulk of the development with a projected 10 million illegals in the US by the hopeful demise of the present administration.
    Seems that Gregg Abbot took 1.5 million dollars from the developers brother for campaign donations. Crazy times people I looked it up and there are all kinds of videos of this gigantic slum that’s being created.
    I haven’t had the nerve to look into this Colony Ridge debacle. Figure it’ll only pi** me off.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I haven’t had the nerve to look into this Colony Ridge debacle. Figure it’ll only pi** me off.
      Don’t do it because you will flip your lid !

Comment

There have been a few threads on this topic. Definitely a mess with now way out it looks like.

Comment

Has it been there 10 years?

Comment

I bush hogged a lot for a property owner there and it's like driving into a 3rd world country. The roads are concrete but they are so bumpy and uneven it will rattle your teeth out. If your buy property there you will never be more than a couple of minutes away from a tire shop, taqueria, rodeo arena or a cock fight.

Comment

So they have power and water correct?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Exactly

Corruption ends up getting to all politicians eventually if they stay in any length of time.

****** me off is the light version I get BAD thoughts in my head Really Bad.

Comment

Daily Wire posted this report, yesterday. Basically, Colony Ridge is a development, near Houston, that pretty much caters to Illegals. It is a huge development, and there are millions of dollars in play. Here is the report. https://www.dailywire.com/news/inside-colony-ridge-the-fastest-growing-development-in-the-u-s-is-a

Comment

Wow. And the scuttlebutt is the cartel is buying up property

Comment

The silver lining is that will be the first place they go to when Trump starts the mass deportations.

Comment

This is crazy. I’ve never heard of this place

Comment

There are other areas just like it. Most large cities have an area that is developed that is referred to as “little Mexico”.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I mentioned getting lost in there on one of the other threads.

I was on my way home from the then Splendora deer lease- pulling a trailer.

It was twilight zone as my GPS's went blank and I was left driving around looking for a way out. The only way I could find was back the way I had came.

I saw some out of place looking abodes that reminded me of what I saw the working class living in while in the Caribbean islands.

Here's one I thought was picture worthy, so I snapped a shot and happened to run across it lately in my photo's.

Yeah, I hope it survived the storms since then, picture was taken in 2019.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3616.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	26698914

Comment

Colony Ridge is a **** hole and steadily expanding. But, that’s not the only area they are flooding into. Cleveland, New Caney, Porter have all turned into little Mexico with taquerias and guys selling roses on every corner. Take a drive down 1314, they have taken that area over from 59 to 242. Sorters road as well. They are slowly but surely moving into Huffman, Dayton, Crosby as well. There’s a new 130 acre trailer park off 2100 in Huffman called Los Pinos which will have at least 250 “single family” lots.

Comment

Working...
                              X