Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gezzs bozo the clown is back! att glen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gezzs bozo the clown is back! att glen....

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Former police chief Art Acevedo is returning to Austin to work for the City in a new role overseeing and advising the police department, multiple sources confirmed to KXAN.

This guys just won’t go away and the city just can’t get enough of failing. Gosh I feel for their officers.

Comment

Must not be able to hold a job.

Comment

In all honesty he was better than the last Chief. He loves a camera- makes and says some things I don’t like- but he doesn’t get ran over by the Mayor or City Council. After he left as Chief it has been straight ballless puppets

Comment

He is a dangerous man for criminals...............if they get between him and the camera

Comment

Read yesterday where the city of Austin went down over 30 cities in the most desirable cities to live in list.

Comment

Austin has fallen off and is now comparable to conditions of many West Coast towns- The City Council has ruined it for the normal
              population

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                Read yesterday where the city of Austin went down over 30 cities in the most desirable cities to live in list.
                Maybe that's a good thing! It might force them to reconsider their actions.... not.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Austin has fallen off and is now comparable to conditions of many West Coast towns- The City Council has ruined it for the normal
                  population
                  I could never figure out why such a minority votes in Austin. I always thought based on my years of working there that most citizens there were good people but just don’t seem to be willing to vote.

Comment

The good folks left in austin...are out numbered. What do yall do?

Comment

Originally posted by Cox1 View Post

I could never figure out why such a minority votes in Austin. I always thought based on my years of working there that most citizens there were good people but just don’t seem to be willing to vote.
                      Plato provided wisdom and insight to this very topic. He said “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

Comment

He decided he will not take the job afterall. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          He decided he will not take the job afterall. What a tool.
                          Yea, but look at all the camera time he got out of it... I'd say he ain't done yet! That dude loves the camera more than SheJack!

Comment

Working...
                          X