Donald Rumsfeld 9/10/2001 Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Rumsfeld 9/10/2001 Speech

Today was the first I have ever heard of this. Google it and check it out... the next day the building that was doing the counting was hit by a plane. We are screwed!

Google got all kinds of stuff.

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did not reveal that the Pentagon had lost $2.3 trillion the day before the September 11, 2001, attacks, contrary to posts shared online that misrepresent his remarks about missing financial audit trails. The figure had been mentioned by the Department of Defense more than a year earlier.
    Posts on Facebook sharing the claim include an image that reads, “NEVER FORGET. September 10 2001. Donald Rumsfeld holds a press conference to state that the Pentagon was missing more than $2,300,000,000,000 but the next day something happened and everybody forgot.”​

Comment

There were a couple of videos of the speech... i just cannot attach any links with the new site. argh

Comment

He gave a speech in Dallas (don't ask me how I know) blasting the current administration (of the time) for not doing enough to support Musharraf in Pakistan squandering the relationship forged by the Bush administration. He billed Musharraf as our greatest ally in the middle east. Within the week Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan.

Comment

I’m still waiting on a logical reason for the collapse of WTC 7 on the same day.
          And no the reason found on google or YouTube is not logical in the least and very far fetched at best..

The odds of 3 buildings collapsing straight down on themselves, in the same day, in the same city, without the help of pyrotechnics, are unfathomable to say the least.

(11 Sep 2001) 1. Wide of Building Seven of World Trade Center complex collapsing2. Wide shot of people running away from collapsing building3. Pan up to rubb...

Comment

And they don’t come anymore crooked and corrupt than Rumsfeld, the Bush’s and the Chaney’s.
            Not even the parasites with Biden as a last name.

Comment

Working...
            X