Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Iran Revolutionary Guard just bombed a U.S. consulate in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Revolutionary Guard just bombed a U.S. consulate in Iraq

So the consulate in northern Iraq was hit by ballistic missiles, word is 6 of them!! Early reports are 9 casualties. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard has already taken responsibility.

Not good.

Any bets on how this administration will respond, or will they respond at all???

Here is an article about the attack.

Comment

Joe “Obama” Biden will probably cut them another check or start up talks about the Iran nuclear deal!

Comment

Early reports say no casualties and no damage from warheads hitting near a compound that was under construction. First glance suggest a face saving attack not meant to generate a response. We will see for sure when crews get theere in the morning.

Comment

But... Biden clearly told them "Don't."

Comment

Our world is crazy these days. It's wild to think back a few years and think.... If you posted on TBH pre- 2020 and listed all the BS going on right now (wars, debt, # of trillions printed, inflation, a list of woke BS, Jan 6th crap, biggest pedo ring on Earth, stolen elections and on and on and on)... and said here are some things that will happen in the next 15-20 years. How many of these will it take to make America collapse?
            I bet 95% of TBHers would have agreed it would have been over by now. But here we are just chilling LOL

I wish I could create a list for 2024. I swear after something happens people just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              Early reports say no casualties and no damage from warheads hitting near a compound that was under construction. First glance suggest a face saving attack not meant to generate a response. We will see for sure when crews get theere in the morning.
              Thanks for that update.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Our world is crazy these days. It's wild to think back a few years and think.... If you posted on TBH pre- 2020 and listed all the BS going on right now (wars, debt, # of trillions printed, inflation, a list of woke BS, Jan 6th crap, biggest pedo ring on Earth, stolen elections and on and on and on)... and said here are some things that will happen in the next 15-20 years. How many of these will it take to make America collapse?
                I bet 95% of TBHers would have agreed it would have been over by now. But here we are just chilling LOL

I wish I could create a list for 2024. I swear after something happens people just let it go.
                What do you want out of tbh members? For them to agree with you? What can be done on a personal level by one individual? People that have families trying to make a living, assuring their kids are raised correctly etc have to live a normal and can’t live in a state of fear or the reality that you are always trying to make people hear. I get it and I think more people are aware of what’s going than you think but just don’t harp on it constantly.

Back on topic, I sure hope the US sends Iran a strong message back militarily and not just an agitating response as most recently.
                Last edited by tps7742; 01-16-2024, 05:53 AM.

Comment

This missile strike?

Iran says it launched missiles at Israeli "spy headquarters" in the northern Iraqi city of Irbil.

Maybe dial it back on the hot takes. It appears, Israel was spying on Iran from Iraq. But again, this is just BBC's hot take, so let the dust settle. It's also asserted Iran launched missiles into Syria to fight some Islamic State army. But I bet we find there is way more to this story than no one dead, 9 Americans dead, or somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                  X