Coming to Your Schools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming to Your Schools?

Kicking American kids out of their school and turning them into refugee camps.

Can’t see it happening in Texas, not even in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Can’t see it happening in Texas, not even in Austin.
      Why not DC? All they need is enough like minded lunatics and anything can happen. We’re living it bro.

Comment

I could see it happening in Austin, and every other major city in not only Texas, but the rest of the country too. All that needs to happen is another viral cooty to start spreading again.

Comment

I think y’all underestimate the mothers and fathers in this state. This ain’t the eastern seaboard or the left coast.

Comment

It's the perfect scenario for the government (Dems specifically but I really kinda hate all of them). Import and grow their voter base because everyone KNOWS that is the end goal is to get all these illegals to be able to vote. Plus, it gets American kids out of school and not learning (not that they were learning much anyway) but it keeps them nice and stupid so they will believe anything the government tells them. Win win.

Comment

Honestly, they should be embarrassed, NYC has received 130,000 illegals, or “asylum seekers “ as they romantically like to call them. Texas has had 2.5M, and they are dislodging tax payers from resources the tax payers have paid for, while not joining border states calling for the Feds to do their f0cking job.

could this happen in Texas. You bet your boots it could. I doubt it will happen under Abbott, or future relatively conservative gov’s. But the more bleeding hearts that move here the closer we get to having a progressive candidate making state policy

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                It's the perfect scenario for the government (Dems specifically but I really kinda hate all of them). Import and grow their voter base because everyone KNOWS that is the end goal is to get all these illegals to be able to vote. Plus, it gets American kids out of school and not learning (not that they were learning much anyway) but it keeps them nice and stupid so they will believe anything the government tells them. Win win.
                THEY DO NOT NEED A VOTER BASE! They have the system figured out and nothing will change that! That kind of voter base you speak of was only needed before the 2016 election!

Comment

I think y’all underestimate the mothers and fathers in this state. This ain’t the eastern seaboard or the left coast.
                  I would really like to believe that but a lot of outsiders have moved here. I hope you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

I would really like to believe that but a lot of outsiders have moved here. I hope you’re right.
                    Exactly what I was fixing to post. They are here. Some actually think they are conservatives, like the Californians taking over Eagle Idaho. Firemen and police officers moving there with pensions over 100k a year and taking over what was once a small Idaho town. It’ll be a **** storm when their finished with it.

Comment

I agree with this statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X