Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fauci admits to lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fauci admits to lying

Nothing is going to happen about it - but it is pretty clear he no longer has air cover from Biden.
    Dr Anthony Fauci 's second day of marathon grilling by Congress revealed that pandemic-era social distancing measures and vaccine mandates caused more harm than good.

I am shocked. Answer your phone bro...

Comment

And we were called nutbags for bucking his system from day one. Weird, huh?
      And yet every hour on AM radio and on TV you hear and see multiple Pfizer commercials pushing this stuff. Simpletons fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
      Last edited by GroceryGetter; 01-10-2024, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Link doesn’t open to the story, did they remove it?

Comment

Who would have ever thought this happened? Well just about everyone who has a brain.....just like all the other conspiracies....Donald J Trump lost 2020 election? Vaccines causing heart problems?

Comment

Color me shocked. A government shill LIED???? In other news, water is wet.

Comment

Getting kinda hard for me to be considered a nut when all these things are confirmed over time.

Comment

Fauci the doctor of death is a democrat. Therefore no surprise. If his lips are moving there is a 1000% chance he is lying.

Comment

If you lie to the government, it's a felony.
                  If the government lies to you, it's politics.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Getting kinda hard for me to be considered a nut when all these things are confirmed over time.
                    The hardest part for me is 100% knowing the next BS circus is coming AND most of the same people that fell for covid junk will fall for the next thing because it's different and real this time....
                    Repeat the same tin foil hat comments and looney tunes cycle.

Comment

Like the Chick who is a dude in charge of public health.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Fauci the doctor of death is a democrat. Therefore no surprise. If his lips are moving there is a 1000% chance he is lying.
                        . Repubs/ Demonrats- they are all one and and the same!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          People have called me a nut on here since the beginning of the Barry Hussein years. They are pretty quiet these days..

Somebody please give me more conspiracies because I’m fresh out. All of mine became reality..

As far as Fauci goes, tall tree, short rope, is all I got for his sorry azz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

. Repubs/ Demonrats- they are all one and and the same!
                            Concerning the scum in DC, this statement is more true than it is false..

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

People have called me a nut on here since the beginning of the Barry Hussein years. They are pretty quiet these days..

Somebody please give me more conspiracies because I’m fresh out. All of mine became reality..

As far as Fauci goes, tall tree, short rope, is all I got for his sorry azz!!!
                              tall tree not required for his sorry azz.

Comment

Working...
                              X