Trump Voter Fraud Brief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Voter Fraud Brief

Here is Trump's investigation into 2020 voter fraud. It's written in easy to read, non-legal-ese language about discrepancies in multiple states. This the most coherent, definitive, easy to digest analysis of election results to date.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20stat es.pdf?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Explains what we saw on TV in real time. So what to you believe? The media or your lying eyes? BTW, Google will not let me go to the link. Had to use the Duck.

Comment

Thanks for posting this update. Not sure why it isn't working, but it seems to work on my end.

Primary season is going to be interesting for sure.

Comment

Thanks,
        And here we are again getting ready for the crooks to do it again. WHY ????? Because not a d*** one of them has been properly prosecuted for voter fraud.
        We have all had to endure unnecessary hardships during this illegitimate presidency. The sad thing is they are planning to steal another election.
        How many illegitimate down ballot candidates are now in office from this corruption.

Comment

Gonna happen again because nothing even happens

Comment

brokeno Hollywood , Do you say this because you have thoroughly researched it, and found no evidence that the problem is being fixed? Or just because you have heard nothing about it?

Also, what would you expect to hear?

Comment

Wow.

When I hear the MSM media saying there was never any proof in 200 court cases, they fail to mention that almost all of those cases were rejected by the courta because the person could not show harm or legal standing to bring the case.

The Dems sure 'lawyered up' right. "A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than 100 men with guns"- Vito Don Corleone

Comment

Dapperdan echos. But I guess he was crazy.

Comment

Has anyone done a deep dive on this from the middle of the road? Seems like any info on the voter fraud issue is completely biased to one side or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                    Dapperdan echos. But I guess he was crazy.
                    "I would say Ron DeSantis has not done anything good as governor"

-DapperDan

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Has anyone done a deep dive on this from the middle of the road? Seems like any info on the voter fraud issue is completely biased to one side or the other.
                      Cynical me says, both sides want the extreme position, it fires up their base.

The reality is, there were records destroyed, we know and can see illegal votes being cast. But the problem is, since all of this was done during covid, I believe most moderates think it was an accident, that it can't happen again.

A more moderate approach post Covid, look at Mealer here in Houston. She had to stop he court case against Lina because she had no money left to fight it. But all the evidence was piling up against Lina, and it was so bad that she had to go on vacation for over a month. Moderates just didn't care. And that is why I don't think we saw a moderate, middle of the road analysis of Covid.

Abbott could have forced the issue. He chose not to. He is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

"I would say Ron DeSantis has not done anything good as governor"

-DapperDan
                        So are you saying dapperdan didn’t make 3-4 posts of this stuff long before you even thought about making this tread? Dude literally went through and basically wrote a novel that a 5th grader could understand with all his findings with everything included in the brief. I guess what I was trying to say was everyone in the green screen that was here last year knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post

So are you saying dapperdan didn’t make 3-4 posts of this stuff long before you even thought about making this tread? Dude literally went through and basically wrote a novel that a 5th grader could understand with all his findings with everything included in the brief. I guess what I was trying to say was everyone in the green screen that was here last year knows this.
                          I don't understand the point? DD wasn't arguing to a court in multiple court settings.

I don't trust anything posted by anyone on this forum without researching it myself. Especially someone who solely relied upon Laura Loomer for so much, and claimed DeSantis did nothing good.

Too many folks want or have confirmation bias.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I don't understand the point? DD wasn't arguing to a court in multiple court settings.

I don't trust anything posted by anyone on this forum without researching it myself. Especially someone who solely relied upon Laura Loomer for so much, and claimed DeSantis did nothing good.

Too many folks want or have confirmation bias.
                            No I mean he posted same content with linked citing/sources. Especially everything in this brief are just echoes of confirmation of his threads if that’s what you mean. Just pointing it out is all. We know it’s true. But dead horse…

Comment

Working...
                            X