Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are we going to do about it?

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

Honest question, what do we do about it? The list that came out isnt real apparently, so who do we get mad at besides the FBI? This list doesnt prove anyone did anything except know who Epstein was as far as I can see. I imagine these lists will continue to come out until no one believes or cares anymore.

I want to add to Calrob's question.

I think there is something we all can do that will impact the direction of our country. Re-read the Constitution, Declaration of Independence. You don't have to be a lawyer but relearn what you 'survived' in your high school or college gubment class. I attached a link from a lady that knows what is in the constitution and why it's there. Sign up with Hillsdale college and educate yourself about the constitution. Keep fighting for what you know is right.

We just watched our country take down a siting president. That is as communist as it gets. They are knowing we can't do anything about it - but they are wrong. The Epstein story shows just the kind of power the FBI has over our country.

Anyway add your two cents to this answer Calrob's question. I bet your ideas are even better than mine.

God - please watch over our country and its people. We need your strength to find our wisdom.
    Amen.

You get involved locally

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
      You get involved locally
      Best place to start would be local ISD school board. It Will have an impact for decades by deciding what they teach our children!

Comment

It’s simple, there’s nothing we can do about it. For every informed voter, there are multiple uninformed voters. For every voter that votes for a good candidate, there is another that will vote for free stuff. It has been like this throughout my lifetime, and it ain’t changing. Sometimes we win, sometimes they win. We trade off every few years and it just keeps getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
          You get involved locally
          Correct. But folks don't want to do that, because it is hard and gets them no notoriety. And it's not like the "highlights" they show on Fox News (The Sportcenter of politics).

Comment

Working...
          X