Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

She missed her calling!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She missed her calling!!

She should have owned an investment firm and been a financial advisor!!

Now she should be in prison!!
    Attached Files

I bet ol Dan Crenshaw got her beat. He did in 2022.

Comment

We all know they are all crooks but nothing ever happens to any of them. It’s never gonna end either.

Comment

Nothing like walking in to vote on $$$billions knowing where the Gov money is going to go and have the ability to go invest $$$ in the company you are gonna send taxpayer money to

Comment

I'll wager over 90% of them do it in some form or fashion. That's how they all get to be multi millionaires in just 2 or 3 short years. Google AOC net worth now compared to her net worth when she first got elected. Almost 2000% gain for AOC so far.

Comment

I was wrong. Dan still beat the SP&Y but he wasn’t in the top 5 like before.

Congress has beaten the markets once again in 2023. We've explored numerous ways on how Congress traded, their trends, as well as the most unusual of trades. Read it now to see how Congress beats the market and performs with conflicts, privy information, and power over laws that benefit them.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X