Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what time will epstein's list be released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what time will epstein's list be released?

I keep seeing that it will be released soon. But when is soon?

Looks like Bill's going to have some splainin to do..

From what I heard today, the “list” is just a list of names mentioned in the courtroom and not an actual client list. Everyone already knows Clinton is a slug, he has nothing left to prove.

Comment

I said it in a different thread, but the rich and powerful on that list have kept it under wraps for years now, what good does it do to release it now? I can only assume Trump’s name is on there and they are willing to sacrifice Bill and a few others to assassinate Trump’s character

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I said it in a different thread, but the rich and powerful on that list have kept it under wraps for years now, what good does it do to release it now? I can only assume Trump’s name is on there and they are willing to sacrifice Bill and a few others to assassinate Trump’s character
        You better believe it.

And worse will be the media coverage. Half will be reporting the list doesn't prove anything as it's just a list of flights that could be for anything (or some other BS). The other half will be slamming Trump as a child rapist. But zero coverage on any other names like Bill... But the really good names will be redacted anyway.

550+ days since FBI got the island black book 0 arrests. As far as I know zero people have even been accused LOL

Comment

Flight logs are out on Twitter/X as of this morning I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Ain’t no way Trump is on that list..
            The swamp and global elites have fabricated evidence and made up endless lies, and tried every dirty trick in the bag, to crush Trump with little to no success.
            There is no way in hail, if he was on that list, that they would let golden opportunity slide. CNN would be running that 24/7 nonstop..
            And Trump would have been prosecuted for being a pedo and imprisoned by now.

Last edited by PondPopper; 01-02-2024, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Nothing will happen, never does. Just look for diversionary news from the media.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Ain’t no way Trump is on that list..
                The swamp and global elites have fabricated evidence and made up endless lies, and tried every dirty trick in the bag, to crush Trump with little to no success.
                There is no way in hail, if he was on that list, that they would let golden opportunity slide. CNN would be running that 24/7 nonstop..
                And Trump would have been prosecuted for being a pedo and imprisoned by now.
                I’d actually be more surprised if he (Trump) isn’t on the list. We know he ran in the same circles as Epstein. If it comes out that he was, it’s seems it’s a last ditch effort after all the other civil, j6 and removals from ballot efforts have seemingly failed. You assassinate the character, & if that doesn’t work, you assassinate the man.

what we will never know is if he was on the list organically or added so as to achieve the mission.
                but it creates a conundrum. How could you support him and complain about the others.

Comment

More mysterious deaths and suicides are coming.

Comment

I don’t have a lot of faith in the veracity of a list that’s been available for this long. How do you know who’s been deleted/added?

Comment

I’d be more interested in the videos that were seized by the FBI. But they’re probably keeping them to blackmail people themselves.

Comment

I just can not believe the list didn't come out

Comment

Can't be released yet. The redacting pen ran out of ink.

Comment

I had heard if your name was on the list and you didn't want it released all you had to do is notify them and they would take it off. So we may get a blank page of names.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              I’d be more interested in the videos that were seized by the FBI. But they’re probably keeping them to blackmail people themselves.
                              This^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X